Sonic Electronix

you dfo realize you wont be making jack shit for pay right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you do relise im doing speical forces so ill be making more then you did and when i get out of basic im an E-3 and i get a signing bonus thats giving to me half at the beginning of my first 6 years and half at the end and you do know i get a 105k re enlistment bonus for speical forces yeah thanks =) since im not talking about as soon as im in im buying somthing,. im waiting awhile. and you do relize i have 12k saved up for a downpayment thanks =] try to downgrade me since youve prolly been in its okay. i have a dad in the army for 30 years i get all the benifits i need

you do relise im doing speical forces so ill be making more then you did and when i get out of basic im an E-3 and i get a signing bonus thats giving to me half at the beginning of my first 6 years and half at the end and you do know i get a 105k re enlistment bonus for speical forces yeah thanks =) since im not talking about as soon as im in im buying somthing,. im waiting awhile. and you do relize i have 12k saved up for a downpayment thanks =] try to downgrade me since youve prolly been in its okay. i have a dad in the army for 30 years i get all the benifits i need

you're in for a rude awakening. im sorry to tell you. The reason I even bothered to say anything is because I've seen many many many many guys do the exact same thing you are talking about and blow everything on a car right out of basic. They end up with a car that is well beyond their means because they think they have it all figured out. An e-3 doesnt make jack shit either. And that signing bonus? Its taxed at something ridiculous like 57 percent or so. Also I have never heard of a 105k reenlistment bonus. Bonuses are done in multiples. A multiple of 1,2 or 3 is common. The multiple to equal 105k is like a multiple of 12. You would have to be a nukey or someone who speaks arabic right now to even sniff that. As far as I know and they dont even get that. So in all actuality I was looking out for you for someone who's been there and seen it happen.

Of course you are just like every other 17 yr old kid on here who thinks they know it all. You come looking for help and when someone tries to give you some advice and things to look into you turn bitch. Remember this moment when all this is said and done and like fucks you in the face.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It does look kinda mean...in the future you should get some mean big tires and like 3" lift. oh the DDZ18 is like the equivalent of those subs above here is a link DD Z Series

ummmmmmmmmm no. the DDZ will not play music (for very long at least). the lvl 5 and TSNS will both play music all day everyday. the 95z will be the equivalent of the lvl 5 and tsns

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

No offense, but not sure I would call that advice?

Anyways, DC level 5 18's would be nice in a blow through. Maybe a Sundown SAZ 3500 on both. :pardon: That might be nasty.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

ummmmmmmmmm no. the DDZ will not play music (for very long at least). the lvl 5 and TSNS will both play music all day everyday. the 95z will be the equivalent of the lvl 5 and tsns

Uuhm, source?

Kind of weird that it's capable of handling rediculous amounts of power for burps without blowing.

I't will play music, just depends how much power you're going to use.

I mean the DD9500 series will handle 4k, on music daily.

So the 9900series is even better and the Z series must be even better.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Uuhm, source?

Kind of weird that it's capable of handling rediculous amounts of power for burps without blowing.

I't will play music, just depends how much power you're going to use.

I mean the DD9500 series will handle 4k, on music daily.

So the 9900series is even better and the Z series must be even better.

Maybe this is something like ordering a subwoofer with the spl option instead of daily? (fi audio) Where the gap in the voice coil is a lot tighter for spl and a lot less forgiving on music due to its inability to handle slight unlinearity that you may find in a lot of music...

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Maybe this is something like ordering a subwoofer with the spl option instead of daily? (fi audio) Where the gap in the voice coil is a lot tighter for spl and a lot less forgiving on music due to its inability to handle slight unlinearity that you may find in a lot of music...

exactly

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz