Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

im sorry you are all offended! i think this build is epic! i however look at all systems and critique em. if you cant handle critisism you shouldnt post a thread at all! i am by far NO HATER. i wish there were more builds like this. IMO i just thought it should be a lot louder.

now as for the metering! i look for the loudest possible SPL a vehicle can produce! and why??? because that shows what a system truly can do. it doesnt matter if it does it sealed or with the door open. all that matters is that the vehicle actually gets metered where it produces the (TSPL) TRUE SPL!. not a score that is 3 dbs smaller with the doors shut! i look for a systems true performance. not one vehicle that suffers from a handicap that other vehicles dont! some are louder sealed while others are louder with the door open.

but her is my usaci record run then since my AC dont count. do these count????

Edited by sub2weeker

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

I don't agree.

Meca is the only "true" way to meter for "Ground and Pounders" imo anyways.

One, when we're beating down the block, we don't have our windows up.

Two, when we're beating down the block, we don't have our ear smashed up on the windshield.

lol

number 2 had me laughing for a solid 2 minutes. thanks

im sorry you are all offended! i think this build is epic! i however look at all systems and critique em. if you cant handle critisism you shouldnt post a thread at all! i am by far NO HATER. i wish there were more builds like this. IMO i just thought it should be a lot louder.

now as for the metering! i look for the loudest possible SPL a vehicle can produce! and why??? because that shows what a system truly can do. it doesnt matter if it does it sealed or with the door open. all that matters is that the vehicle actually gets metered where it produces the (TSPL) TRUE SPL!.

and read the first post I quoted. do you drive your vehicle around listening to test tones? or with your head in the kick panel and door open?

I think the only vehicles that should be allowed to meter on test tones are the extreme trucks since that is what they are built for, to play 1 tone as loud as possible usually around 180db. if you build a vehicle that only meters well on 1 tone and it's not doing over a 170, then in my opinion, you wasted your time, effort, and money.

sub2weeker...please go

this is not a burp machine...had he built it to do number then i have no doubt it would be well into the 60's

however...hank builds systems to play music loud for extended periods of time...not a 4 second burp

so again...with all do respect..and i do mean with all do respect...STFU!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

ouch.. I average 57.5 usaci streetbeat @ 35hz with only 4-15's and 15krms.

Why doesnt your meter louder sub2weeker??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ouch.. I average 57.5 usaci streetbeat @ 35hz with only 4-15's and 15krms.

Why doesnt your meter louder sub2weeker??

that was my first streat beat run ever! and i set 2 records that day. not bad for a NOOB

once again Great Build Hank i really do like it! i just expected more

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

that was my first streat beat run ever! and i set 2 records that day. not bad for a NOOB

once again Great Build Hank i really do like it! i just expected more

Why? He clearly said he didn't build it for numbers. Why would you have any expectations out of it at all?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The problem is that you want to compare your usaci #s to Hank's dB Drag #s. That's a silly comparison, not even considering the 13-15hz frequency difference.

Only a 156.9 on music? Why so low? I'd expect a lot louder from a setup like that. Iasca Bass Boxing setups like yours are doing 158+ on music with the mic on the windshield.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

The same reason every motherfucker on this forum has expectations out of, say Meades build, chickens build, trippis build. Weather it be looks, sound or whatever. This is a public forum and I dont see why everyone is jumping his ass (sub2weeker) he hasnt talked shit or called anyone names like others here.

So he thought it should be louder, who gives a fuck? He gave the OP mad props.

damn. i shoulda just said good job and wish mine did numbers like that!

but instead i have to point out that you have 48 10s! and 12 10s would do what this does. I actually expected devestation from this vehicle! so dont get upset because of my expectations! i expect car audio to sound and perform as well as it looks! and this looks like it should be the loudest vehicle on the planet!

Because of comments like that. That is talking shit.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The same reason every motherfucker on this forum has expectations out of, say Meades build, chickens build, trippis build. Weather it be looks, sound or whatever. This is a public forum and I dont see why everyone is jumping his ass (sub2weeker) he hasnt talked shit or called anyone names like others here.

So he thought it should be louder, who gives a fuck? He gave the OP mad props.

I understand that.

What we're all trying to explain to this kid is... This vehicle does put up impressive numbers. It is probably the loudest/lowest in the country.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

dam this thing looks great i dont know how i missed this! looks amazing bro :popcorn:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.