Jump to content

OMFG - The only eBay thread you will ever read


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be honest, if I had the dough I would totally go for it just to see the story continue. Poor guy.

and this^^^

we should all put in a few $ to see the rest of the story and we all love pics so thatd make it worth it lol

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Posted

Is it a shame that for me the worst part was wrecking the slammed D-Max dually?

Gawd I <3 those.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

Holy shit that was funny. :)

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

and this^^^

we should all put in a few $ to see the rest of the story and we all love pics so thatd make it worth it lol

this

id give $10 lol

Posted

This listing (140420317880) has been removed, or this item is not available.

What did I miss?

Dude had a crazy bitch wife.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

This listing (140420317880) has been removed, or this item is not available.

What did I miss?

ikr, you would think people have learned from the craigslist fail thread that you should do a screenshot and then post the image of it so it will be there for us no matter when we look at it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

ikr, you would think people have learned from the craigslist fail thread that you should do a screenshot and then post the image of it so it will be there for us no matter when we look at it.

There was WAAAAY too much stuff to do a screenshot. lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...