Jump to content

For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?


Recommended Posts

Posted

If anybody cares :P I just ordered mine.. 55w 6000k h4 high/low ;) $78.50 I'm in pennsylvania :( I decided to go with 6000k because I don't want them to be too blue, if they are too white I can order "replacement" bulbs that are 8000k only like $35 so yeah.

Edit: They were shipped at 1pm local time..awesome. Now it will probably take 3-4 (or 4-6 since it's almost the weekend) days for me to get them I suppose?

Posted

ive got 6000k 55 watt highs. nice chouice

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I've had my 35w 5k set for about 2 months and love them, they are about white as white can be..not an issue so far!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Posted

Those of you who have them, did you have to sign for it? I got mine sent fedex and it says I will have to sign for it, but it's known that sometimes lazy delivery people will sign random shit and say it was signed for..

Posted

didnt have to sign for either of mine

Did you get them fedex?

I really hope I don't have to sign, I like to stay up at night and sleep during the day.. :( but maybe it's good if I do have to sign - they won't be thrown on my porch lol

Posted

I have the 55watt 8000K and they look great I can see everything on the road but I been flashed 2times since I had them for 3 months

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

I have 8000k 55Watt in my trucks low beams... I just ordered 8000k 55w for my fog lights.. going to post pics tomorrow after they are installed

Sig.jpg
Posted

I get a pic of the difference, its actually pretty significant, 10000k are garbage, they are worse to drive with in the dark then stock halogens... I live in WV so only the main roads have streetlights and the backroads have none, take a backroad on a rainy night with 35w 10000k and let me know how you like them lol... Goodluck getting home.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1071 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...