Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

dam man, that is some amount of cable, can I have some you do not use LOL rofl.gif

LOL!! I would love to give you some...but the 60m isnt enough yet...still another another 15-20m yet!! :o :o :o

Posted

Clean as hell dude! Amazing!!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Sexxxxaayyyy

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

what are those things that look like pumps that say output on them? are they for airbags or coolant?

edit: sorry i get so into what im sayin i forget to give you props this thing is wicked nice

Posted

Just getting ready for T19 now as the Automaxx Holland show plans fell through as everything was too last minute...

Rear of the vehicle is still not finished

Only additions to the system are an epicenter and a bit of trimming in the back.

Pretty panels being made up

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

FG'd

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

Trimming the rear panel

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Nice contrast me thinks

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

Bottom panels in

IMG_2101.jpg

Amp covers in

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

Et Voila!!

IMG_2093.jpg

Everything was just put in there for temp just for today...will come back out for the final bits of smoothing and extra cable runs etc and the finally wire up the bridging modules!

Ah shoot...best go wash the thing!!!

teamSPB

Posted

Holy shit...I juest read this whole buildlog once, then went through half of it again. I am utterly speechless. Just...wow. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just keep it up man.

Posted

Holy shit...I juest read this whole buildlog once, then went through half of it again. I am utterly speechless. Just...wow. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just keep it up man.

i did too. just sat here for like 1 hour straight. :woot:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...