so... they make themselves look uneducated in order to be cool? i never knew it was cool to be stupid, but looking at high school kids these days, it now makes sense.

actually... yes. i agree its stupid but ive been told one rapper that looks and acts dumb as hell is actually very smart. he puts on that act to be more popular.

i agree its very stupid and it actually scares me if these kids are our future.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats cause sayin magazine instead of clip messes up your flow lol. dont mean some rappers dont know the difference :shrug:

you right. Proves the point that most rap is all about appearance and verly little to do with content.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

actually... yes. i agree its stupid but ive been told one rapper that looks and acts dumb as hell is actually very smart. he puts on that act to be more popular.

i agree its very stupid and it actually scares me if these kids are our future.

Bill Hicks used to say something about if the kids are the future then we have no future. hmmm.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Rap music has polluted the mind of the youth for the worst, its pathetic how music can change someone so rapidly.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

mr. rection

LAWLS

nuff saiid

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this has to be one of the dumbest post on this forum, people know a clip is a clip and a magazine is a magazine.... but really who gives a flying fuck lol too many people worry about dumb shit in this world instead of worrying about REAL problems going on around them. This world would be a 10 times better place if people looked at the real problems going on. maybe shit would actually get done

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

• 2 months later...

this has to be one of the dumbest post on this forum, people know a clip is a clip and a magazine is a magazine.... but really who gives a flying fuck lol too many people worry about dumb shit in this world instead of worrying about REAL problems going on around them. This world would be a 10 times better place if people looked at the real problems going on. maybe shit would actually get done

probably because, it's annoying as fuck to here some idiot trying to be cool say yeah man I gots like 10 clips for my ar.

oh and get off your soap box if you were so worried about these "problems" you wouldn't even be on a stereo website pretty sure the money you spent on that shit would get some one a pretty good meal

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so... they make themselves look uneducated in order to be cool? i never knew it was cool to be stupid, but looking at high school kids these days, it now makes sense.

have you heard half the stuff they rap about? better yet have you heard half the stuff they say lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Rap music has polluted the mind of the youth for the worst, its pathetic how music can change someone so rapidly.

Maybe the human race is just slowly devolving and becoming more impressionable and retarded. When you have 2 stupid people making kids because they have nothing better to do than fuck, it just makes more stupid people. If you have a well paying job that is time consuming, statistically you are less likely to have many children. I'm honestly scared for my generation to grow up based on how many stupid people there are and how much younger kids are getting involved with hardcore drugs and sex and what have you. fuck, when i was a freshman in high school, I didn't even know what acid was really and i never heard of anyone using it but now I know some people who are freshman who have tripped on acid multiple times, rolled on e, do pills constantly. Imagine what their brains must be like since they aren't even developed all the way. Straight retarded. Shit... this was supposed to be about clips and magazines. :pardon: My bad.

But I can understand why an enthusiast would be bothered if people were misinformed about something.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived