Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

wow this shit sucks. i know how you feel. i got an idea give me a sec..

uh oh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im not thief but if i was, i certainly would have got what i wanted and dumped the ride LOL...........what kind of ASSWIPE drives a stolen car around like they own it...... and even SLEEPS in it?? how stupid can someone be?

glad you got it back bro sorry you had to go thru this.....it really is very stressful i know.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

edit: ok fellas i just got a price from a distributor that use. i can get a decent 2 way alarm for $85... i know cash is tight for ken right now so i figured smd might be able to help. B) im willing to put in 20 towards this alarm is there anybody else that can pitch in a little? im sure ken has paypal you can send him the cash as a gift (so they dont take a percentage) and when he gets the remainder ill go pick up the alarm.

i hope this is ok with mods and admin. if not let me know ill figure out another way yo help. BTW ken did not ask me to do this.

uh oh

hope its ok.. if not im sure i got somethin to sell lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

*sigh* I'm glad you got it back so quick. I live in Louisiana and for Hurricane Katrina one of my cars got jacked, my 02 Mustang bastards had it for a week and destroyed the transmission! Stole about $600 in tools half which were for my dad unfortunately. I mean wtf who steals a manual and doesn't know how to drive it, interior was also torn up and also had to pay frickin $300 for a tow truck which the company did reimburse but we work hard for our stuff and little punks think oh hey I wish I could have that and then steal. :angry: I hope everything goes great for you, but it did teach me one thing....NEVER have a vehicle anymore without a two way alarm and I don't put any rims or stickers on my car anymore. I moved so no more garage. :(

th_140x100square.jpg

hope its ok.. if not im sure i got somethin to sell lol

i didnt even see that. I'm down to pitch in and have no problem with it. Ken paypal addy man.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

edit: ok fellas i just got a price from a distributor that use. i can get a decent 2 way alarm for $85... i know cash is tight for ken right now so i figured smd might be able to help. B) im willing to put in 20 towards this alarm is there anybody else that can pitch in a little? im sure ken has paypal you can send him the cash as a gift (so they dont take a percentage) and when he gets the remainder ill go pick up the alarm.

i hope this is ok with mods and admin. if not let me know ill figure out another way yo help. BTW ken did not ask me to do this.

Thats a pretty good idea man...

i didnt even see that. I'm down to pitch in and have no problem with it. Ken paypal addy man.

i didnt post it at first. i was checking the price. hopefully this works out. id hate to see it happen to him again. i know they are gonna be real mad after knowing they lost all the stuff they stole and he has it. im almost willing to bet its the same person that stole a bunch of subs out of his garage a few months back. :angry:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

epic idea

Im not thief but if i was, i certainly would have got what i wanted and dumped the ride LOL...........what kind of ASSWIPE drives a stolen car around like they own it...... and even SLEEPS in it?? how stupid can someone be?

glad you got it back bro sorry you had to go thru this.....it really is very stressful i know.

Thanks Steve. Yeah its been a very stressful 2 weeks now

The worst part about any of this is, NOT KNOWING

Not knowing who this ass hole/assholes are who keep stealing from me

Not knowing if they are looking towards me in a revenge, or a picking on type fashion

Not knowing why they get my step daughter involved if they do know who I'am

Not knowing if I'am going to kill- well hurt a person for walking on to my property at 3 in the morning on accident because some other dude fuked it up for any other people who were being a lot more innocent- taking recycled cans, etc

Iam pretty volitile right now about my boundries being crossed right now

My step daughter said she was in the back room doing her hair, and said she heard someone walk in, and then my dog went crazy on them, and he closed the door.

And she went to the door ti find a friend of mine- a good friend, and someone I trust, But she thought he had tried walking in to the house.

So, anyways, before I found out who it was, I got pretty pissed, trying to think who it was, and realized it was this one guy I do alot of business with

The sound she heard was my dog running in and out of the house, and she ran in to the sliding door while going in and out barking at this guy- She always does it

John, the thought is nice, thanks a lot. I just have to man up and buy it on my own

But I do have a SAX50.4 I'am selling, and those 2- 12s and box from the for sale thread

So, after I sell those I will hit you up on the alarm

I actually need 2 alarms

For mine, I want a pager alarm, the second for my step daughters car, I want something very sensitive, no real features other than on, off, and loud, and sensitive

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ken im sorry man hopefully you find out who it is, it sucks that living down the street from each other and knowing this is happening to you, makes me question how safe is my property .. but how much for the SAX50.4? while im at it. lmk either here or pm thanks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived