Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

congrats bro! So, how many of these SMD trucks are rolling up on these fools?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Fuckin no life pricks...sorry to hear that man, I wouldn't want to drive my car either if somebody stole it and did that to it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Alot of people around here if they have a custom car or anything expensive they have a shotgun tied to a steel cable on the center console.

And they also have alot of guns in their houses.

hope they know if a thief gets hurt by a trap in that person car the thief can sue. that is if no signs are posted lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Congrats on getting the truck back. Maybe time for a bit of a rebuild to get it feeling fresh again? Im sure some freshly cut mdf/fiberglass fumes would bring it back to life for you.

damn man, did they take the subs too? or just the amp? but at least you got it back, maybe time to redo the interior?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

damn man, did they take the subs too? or just the amp? but at least you got it back, maybe time to redo the interior?

one of the other pics showed the subs they just not in the box and one the cone had a hole in it.

Fuck, I'd get up under the dash before insurance got there and started ripping wires. Wire damage is the hardest to replace. =)

I'd say, glad you got it back, but the headaches that may continue, make you wish differently. Good luck man! :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived