Hugh G. Rection Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 i can has the best avatar! Owner of BigAss Ports
95Altima Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 I'd say Chode's.. It actually blends with the forum too. Mine is pretty cool, but it's just goofy as hell. 1 15" Planet Audio Big Bang AP30001D Sony Headunit 1/0 Wiring
uhoh_45 Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 sweet lamp bro ^ R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Chode69 Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 he aint even fist pumping thats what makes it worse haha NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 sweet lamp bro ^ a lamp? turn in your man card NOW! lol its all about the poon.... Owner of BigAss Ports
huh?do-what? Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 sweet lamp bro ^ what? I spanked it to a lamp photo? WTF? j/k God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
doug118 Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 I'm going to bump this up because I believe I have found the holy grail of avatars and I PRAY that it's safe to have. 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Namosh Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 I'm going to bump this up because I believe I have found the holy grail of avatars and I PRAY that it's safe to have. mmmmmm...Katy Perry Such a shame that a hotty like her is marrying a total douche-bag like Russell Brand. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
BeatBox Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 mmmmmm...Katy Perry Such a shame that a hotty like her is marrying a total douche-bag like Russell Brand. Must be his tight "trousers"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.