zaxfire69 Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 $220 worth of Womens clothing for my wife, Lunch at Joe's Crab Shack and LSU Keyring and Football keyring for my son!
Eric B Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 UPDATE: Jus bought a pizza and sum strawberry cigars(thanks notoriously loud) 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Gq85 Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 So far a Gatorade and a Vitamin Water. About to buy a pizza and some wings.
Trez0r Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 ultimate double whopper meal king sized from bk Just bought 2 Ultimate T3-1000D's for my CSX's And bought a 1/0 Stinger wire kit expensive day today
pervitizm Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 Brought a brand New Compaq Laptop w/Vista premium Paid my credit card bills Paid my student loans Paid my cable/internet bill What I wish I would have brought today: pair of those refurbed BPX2200.1 amps from Sounddomain a single Solo X 18 (used of course) The winning powerball ticket for Saturday's drawing. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
NotoriouslyLoud Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 sum strawberry cigars(thanks notoriously loud)not a problem bro, thats what i am here for http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Bryan Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 ehh went to spencers and bought a blacklight and some glow in the dark stuff for my room...and yesterday i bought 2 sheets of mdf and some titebond II glue...and also bought my first complaint even though i was playing my system wed and they are just now complaining....neighbors complaining about 30 sec of lil jon when i get hours of mower at 7 in the morning MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 5yds of light grey box carpet $60 10 yards of color matching DARK grey/salt & pepper box carpet from keystone $40 Togos #24 (Turkey & avocado) delicious. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
bibby>Chode Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=8620&hl=
Ray Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 200 us amps/re audio anl fuse holders.. 50 pairs of hertz comps. and 3 chili cheese dogs for the shnitzel. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.