Jump to content

Rogers: Calling you out!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I do hope you are talking about the "Frapping?"

yeah but i just want the face

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Posted

Send the pic to techforce I'm sure he can do one up for you.

shit i didnt even think about that

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Posted

Send the pic to techforce I'm sure he can do one up for you.

seen this on a friends car, after some PM TechForce hooked it up!

Photo1072.jpg

Unamused Smiley is Unamused

notamused.jpg

:drinks:

Posted

No dear you would NOT believe the amount of guys on here that still think I'm a guy shrug.gif

<---------- I thought that was somewhat obvious myself, but I was wrong :P

i still call bs on you being a girl, a lil nip, a lil tuck, and a gooch pouch isnt the same :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

zn9dn6.jpg

ive never felt so terrible for laughing my ass off. lol

for joo starcraft fans...this is sort of terrible and im probably going to hell for laughing.

10pd8oi.jpg

i didnt feel bad about this one :lol: thats fuckin great. these 2 pics make this long ass thread worth reading.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

I guess silly threads like this are a way for my girl to get her post count up..lol... i think she gained like 50 posts yesterday... :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Posted

I guess silly threads like this are a way for my girl to get her post count up..lol... i think she gained like 50 posts yesterday... :lol:

you let me know if it requires a hammer dropping. :yahoo:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...