Today is the worst day of my life.

Sorry for your loss bro, keep your head up and don't give up...better times are in the future

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

:(

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Im really sorry for your loss man, my dad attempted suicide about a week ago so i feel your pain man and even though i got a 1700 school bill due next week i might be able to send a 10 spot your way

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

all i can say is sorry man... sorry for all this happening to you at this point in your life bro. i know is going to be a task, but try to pull through bro

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I am stunned.. I don't know what to say to you. I think you are in shock because I am from just having read that. My heart is beating out of my chest.

I have thankfully never had to deal with something like this but my dad did suffer a massive 18 hour heart attack a few weeks ago and we got lucky. Anything I would tell you for advice would sound corny and weird, you just need to go through the process and come out hopefully OK on the other side.

images-1.jpg

possible good news guys, even tho my paypal is frozen, my uncle said that if any of you are willing to donate to the Daphne Dunn memorial fund, all you needed was his email, which is [email protected]

sorry for the late response, i dont have a computer at my house at the moment, and i have been out all day making arangements with the funeral home and the flower stores. so far im looking at 8 grand for the funeral, our rent is 600 a month, my insurance is going to skyrocket because i was signed to her name as a new driver. i have never felt so hopeless in my entire life....

i really do thank all of you for your support. honestly i havent cried since my dad passed when i was 8, and now, im so f&*%$#@ depressed. i cant eat, i cant sleep, its horrible. thank you, all of you, from the bottom of my heart.

if i have any more news i will let you guys know! thanks!!!

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived