Craigslist - Fail Of The Month

Wow, nuff said

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Wow...lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Holy shit. Someone wasted a shit load of time and money on that

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Someone should call him, To ask how many deeebeees LOL..What a ratard :rofl:

Just for shit's and giggles I sent him an email, it was a very polite one.

I got this response.

Hey. I absolutely LOVE it when I get replies from DUMBASSES that act like they know what they are talking about. Apparently, just because you picked up a few issues of the Car Sterio Magazine by NO MEANS makes you an expert, and with comments "Itemized" below, need I say any more. "Better to look a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt!" - words you should learn to live by. I could waist my time arguing each of your points below, but I don't have anything to prove to you. I have the ultimate box, I built it, and I KNOW if freank'n works. Not too mention I'm practically a genius in math and engineering. So YOU might not understand my "method" of madness, as most "wanna-be experts" try to do, but can't! That's great that you have an opinion, but do yourself and everyone else a favor, learn to shut your FUCK'N mouth and keep it to your comments to yourself. Oh, and last but not least

Have a GREAT day. Peace out.

Chad.

By the way, his real name is Chad Spencer,I guess he goes by TheLawnGuy? His real email is [email protected] blow it up. :santa:

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Archived