CheezyMane13 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Considering I hate cigarettes, people that get sick from them get no sympathy from me or my GF who's asthmatic only around cigarette smoke, and a good friend with CF who could die if shes around cigarette smoke....I love not having to come home smelling like i was in between two cigarettes for the night every time i wanna go out to dinner or out to bowl or to the bar. take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
Benji0687 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Dont smoke around kids, dont smoke around me when I'm eating (I'm a smoker too), but come the fuck on...I cant have a smoke in a BAR?! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
finkster Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 There's been studies that show girls poonani smells when she smokes. Fucking yuck...Of course some girls already smell bad. ah well. I dont smoke and cant afford to even if I wanted. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
TahoeJoe Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 There's been studies that show girls poonani smells when she smokes. Fucking yuck...Of course some girls already smell bad. This might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. LMAO!!!!!!! Classic Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
moetpoppin Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 i just want to be asked once more in my life time, "would that be smoking? or non smoking?" right this way sir itll bring back old memories time to move to texas TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
ryde2idie Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I wouldnt mind it in a bar or something of that nature but as for a casual restaurant where you would bring your family I'd say no. Quote
Tek Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Nobody Is forcing you to eat at a restraunt. Eat at home. you should be able to enjoy a meal with your family out in public without inhaling poison.
ch0sen Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 bc of the smoking ban i can finally eat at waffle house at 1 in the morning now and actually be able to see what i'm eating without a cloud of smoke, but i guess it kinda sucks for ppl that do smoke, but if they can't go 30 minutes without smoking then they have a problem My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Hotdog Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Another Smoking rant is when there is someone in a car ahead of me that finishes a Cigarette and flicks it out there window and it hit my windshield. That strikes up some road rage real quick followed by music that travels farther then 75ft. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
n8ball2013 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 there is a restaurant near my house that has a bar attached. since the bar does not provide a certani portion of its income due to food sales you can smoke in the bar. unfortunately you haev to walk through the bar to eat in the restaurant. We've made it a choice to not eat there due to this. Everyone has the right to make decisions. If you smoke thats fine but i do not want to be around it. I enjoy going out much more now that the smoking ban forces everyone to be outside to smoke. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say tahoejoe is a smoker. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.