wL<3bass Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 I don't txt and drive much anymore than "okay" or a short one, but all you guys getting all whiny about txting and driving go cry to local petitioner or something bunch of babies... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Guest Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 I don't txt and drive much anymore than "okay" or a short one, but all you guys getting all whiny about txting and driving go cry to local petitioner or something bunch of babies... lets all turn into those anti bass people
chevyman217 Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 I honestly don't give a shit what you do behind the wheel, as it's your problem. But when you get in an accident and total your car, or kill another person, I honestly hope the worst happens upon you. Whether it be damage wise, you pay the maximum possible, or if you hurt or kill someone youre thrown in jail for life. I can say one thing though, I've been hit twice from girls at my school while they were texting. First one didn't do much to my bumper. You couldn't even really tell where she hit it, but i stil made her fork up 600$ to fix it. Month later got hit again at a red light. Some bitch hit me going 30 when I was stopped. Made her pay $2500 out of pocket to fix the trunk. All I can say is if someone was texting, and hit a family member of mine and seriously hurt them, I would beat the living shit out of them then charge them out the ass to pay for every little bit of damage they caused. x2 bro Here in Texas it is illegal, you can get a fine of 200$. Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
chevyman217 Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 lets all turn into those anti bass people :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
Mosin Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 I honestly don't give a shit what you do behind the wheel, as it's your problem. But when you get in an accident and total your car, or kill another person, I honestly hope the worst happens upon you. Whether it be damage wise, you pay the maximum possible, or if you hurt or kill someone youre thrown in jail for life. I can say one thing though, I've been hit twice from girls at my school while they were texting. First one didn't do much to my bumper. You couldn't even really tell where she hit it, but i stil made her fork up 600$ to fix it. Month later got hit again at a red light. Some bitch hit me going 30 when I was stopped. Made her pay $2500 out of pocket to fix the trunk. All I can say is if someone was texting, and hit a family member of mine and seriously hurt them, I would beat the living shit out of them then charge them out the ass to pay for every little bit of damage they caused. Easy now killer... What if the guy that hit your family member cause of texting beat your ass while texting? It juist don't make sense to talk all this noise online then actually try to hurt someone cause of a wee lil accident. Accidents happen, get used to it. X2 what wLbass guy said about just short texting. Nothing wrong with it. Derp.
HHR Ed Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 This is the exact fucking reason texting and driving should be punishable just the same as drinking and driving. I was sitting on the side of the road waiting for the UPS driver to pick up some stuff I ordered and what do I see in my rear view mirror....... I see this teenage girl run into the back of a truck and trailer that was pulled off the side of the road. She damn near had to go into the ditch to hit the trailer!! Texting is one thing thats bad, but she was a teenage girl, she was bound to crash anyway. lol Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
EclipseChris Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 Texting is one thing thats bad, but she was a teenage girl, she was bound to crash anyway. lol I was expecting something much deeper from this man. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
manofthehour Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 Here in georgia it is illegal to text while driving. For that reason, I now do most of my communicating by email when I'm driving. Technically, I'm not breaking the law because our law specifically says texting. digital words are text... so therefore you are texting via the email service instead of a phone service... I text and drive. Don't really look at the screen since I know what's where though. EVERYTHING IS A DAMN DISTRACTION! Please don't hop on the texting and driving thing. You could get distracted changing the fucking radio station or hell, even better, checking your blind spot. Yes texting and any type of phone use should be illegal why driving for minors since 75% shouldn't have the license anyways but everything you do besides stare out the window and hold the steering wheel is a DISTRACTION just like texting. How about having a stereo and turning it up? I know I know, that's like all of us? When we do that we are less attentive to the road. How often do you actually HEAR a cop siren when your radio is on? If you do anything but drive your car in silence something is distracting you. Don't pick on cell phones. It's just dumb asses who think it's good to write a paragraph whole driving staring at the screen. Shit, I saw someone last week on the way to work reading a f'ng book! I was looking out the front of my windshield with both hands on the wheel and did this this morning I was totally starring off into the distance listen to my music pulled off a green light takin a left and TOTALLY missed the guy in a caddy haulin towards me... fts... nice guy tho luckily... got away with no tickets... f*** staying up till 4am studying then wreck and miss the test... Daydreaming while tired=worst distration My stuff '06 Scion xA: -Alpine iDa-x100 -Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack -Polk Audio db6501 (front components) -Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials) -2 RE Audio SEX12D4s -Cadence F1200-1D - Custom box tuned to 33Hz - Kinetik HC1400 - 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner - Big 3 My photography page
CJ18 Posted October 13, 2010 Author Report Posted October 13, 2010 Texting is one thing thats bad, but she was a teenage girl, she was bound to crash anyway. lol Yeah she was bound to get in a wreck sooner or later, especially with a brand new car. But the part I just cant get over is that the truck and trailer she hit was COMPLETELY off the road. She tried to tell the cop that he was parked partially out on the road but she still didnt see him.....maybe if she would have asked really really nice I might have backed up her story.
wL<3bass Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 lets all turn into those anti bass people That's exactly what I thought before I typed my response... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.