Integra performance upgrades

were not talking about from 60 to 100 mph either, were talking about from 60 to 150+ mph and my cars speedo goes to 150, and ive had it pretty far past it....

and we all know

VTAKKKKK > turbo and supercharge

:)

but as i said, there is more of a aftermarket for honda than there is for the v8s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

were not talking about from 60 to 100 mph either, were talking about from 60 to 150+ mph and my cars speedo goes to 150, and ive had it pretty far past it....

and we all know

VTAKKKKK > turbo and supercharge

:)

but as i said, there is more of a aftermarket for honda than there is for the v8s

Most people that race don't go past 100mph on the street, everyone I know that has raced or races usually goes from a dig or from a roll and usually only til 80 or 100. I don't see a point of trying to race to 150 when usually it takes a bit of time to get there and usually a winner can be determined way before that speed..And that's what you get for having a honda, vtec has no low end power.

Oh, and don't forget:

1207933803176.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg

B)

and how well will that thing hold up on a street before it crashes?

a street race up to 100? LOL, so i can only use first and 2nd gear and barely my 3rd gear for that.....

i guess mustangs and camaros are only good up till about 100 then right?

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

V8 torque really takes over most of the time. I got impala ss and 240 nissan so I'm open minded. There must of been hundreds of rice burners tryin to race me & they hardly ever win. I always seem to find more performance parts for the sbc. There might b a lot of honda parts out there but a lot of it is cheap crap from companies that haven't been around too long & probably won't be either. My friends with souped hondas that like to try to beat camaros seem to break more often cause they gotta run the motors so hard to try to do what the v8 does easier.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Btw I work @ a transmission shop and its pretty funny to c the inside of a manual honda tranny compared to ford or chevy. Ya, u can spend loads of $ for the trick parts but from what we c, they can break too, then kids r mad cause they think they got a bulletproof trans but the gears and shafts inside r still tiny

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Both worlds of cars can be fast if done right. I'll gladly stick on the american muscle side of things if it came down to it. Nothing beats the sound of a cammed V8. :)

Love the description in the Kenne Bell Cobra vid. :)

Derp.

lol I know a guy that owns his own speed shop. builds up anything from hondas to top fuel dragsters. funniest thing I've heard from him was when some kid came in and asked if he could make his eclipse run 8s. He said sure I can do it! once lol

i dont get it my guess he would blow it after that

cowboys_logo.gif

Derrick you must live in a cave there is more aftermarket parts for a 350sbc than for all honda engines combined.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Derrick you must live in a cave there is more aftermarket parts for a 350sbc than for all honda engines combined.

i also must live in a cave where no honda in the world is faster than a camaro or mustang as well.....

Team DC Audio

Archived