Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Edit- Just for the record, I didn't ask you to improve on Sanitariums design, I asked what your thoughts on it were. Merely because everyone said you're the man. I wouldn't slap San in the face like that, I appreciate his time he put into it, and not to mention he did it for free. San has been a great help putting up with my dumb questions and trying to help me learn. Even posting up links to some good reads about things I asked.

HUH..........

Couple people told me you're the man to talk to about a box for a 6th order blowthrough. Wondering what you think of this design,

and if you think you could design something better I would pay for your time. This was done by Sanitarium for free, wondering if you could critique it and give me your thoughts. 6 HDC3 18's on an SD12KD. Rear section is 5.19 cubes per sub, forgot what front is. He said it's tuned to around 31. I don't know a whole lot about 6th orders so seeking some advice.

http://img835.images...35/7599/618.png

Thanks,

Nova

Maybe I miss read that......

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I think it is ok if you design your own box and then ask for someone to critique it, at least is shows you are trying on your own. But to have someone that knows what there doing design your box then ask other people to critique it is not in your best interest. Your basically burning your bridges by doing this.

Posted

That wasn't asking you to improve his design. I meant a different design altogether? Take it for what you will I guess.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted
8)
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

This thread is too funny I dont see how any of the mods answer pms. Sounds like your super busy Ray I have a hard time getting on the site and my life is way more chill than yours. People expect too much, its insane. To the op I was confused about boxes at one point and guess what just like everyone told me research all over the internet I found every answer I have had since then. You should really listen to these guys man it will save you a lot of money and error.

steven.jpg
Posted
:peepwall:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Posted

Fair enough. I will try and answer my own questions. I know most of the answers are out there, sometimes I just don't understand it. I need it summed down. Lol.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...