Words/Phrases that piss you off

Stupid preppy girls that have to end every sentence with "right now."

"Are you kidding right now?" It sounds retarded.

I could probably fill a page with all the stuff that pisses me off, but I'm tired and have a headache so I can't think straight. Which is probably all those stupid people's issue as well (the not thinking straight, not the headache...or maybe? =P )

Too many projects, too little time...

when you're reading a forum and you se a long ass post of pics quoted just to see someone say 'looks good'. wtf...dont quote that long ass post of pics dipshit just leave the comment. i'm pretty sure you're leaving the post in THEIR thread so THEY'LL know you're talking to THEM.

also when someone quotes a post and replies with 'this'. c'mon now don't be stupid. that's just an ignorant and half-ass reply.

ok so they're not verbal phrases like everyone else...still gets on my nerves :)

This...

LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not really a phrase but it pisses me off when people talk about going to parties, drinking, doing drugs and act like they are the coolest person ever for doing so. You're not the only person who does that shit and it doesn't make you cool to brag about it.

Also people, mostly girls, who make status updates about overcoming haters and trying to sound all inspirational when they aren't even doing anything to hate on. Did you ever think that maybe you're just a bitch and people don't like you because you try to act all tough?

My definition of a hater is a person who devalues something you have or something you did because they wish they could have it or do what you did so I doubt many people have real haters.

"Lemme cop that" "can I cop a sip?"

When people call cigarettes "boges" or "stoges"

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

when you're reading a forum and you se a long ass post of pics quoted just to see someone say 'looks good'. wtf...dont quote that long ass post of pics dipshit just leave the comment. i'm pretty sure you're leaving the post in THEIR thread so THEY'LL know you're talking to THEM.

also when someone quotes a post and replies with 'this'. c'mon now don't be stupid. that's just an ignorant and half-ass reply.

ok so they're not verbal phrases like everyone else...still gets on my nerves :)

this

hahaha personally my most hated is when some ditsy girl after everything she says is "just kidding", when clearly they are not and just say that to make them not look bad.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived