1, he ran, 2 he could have possibly had a gun, 3, my buddy has been tazed 6 times in a row, because he was resisting arrest.. and that still didnt take him down, he just said fuck it and calmed down.

he wouldnt have died if he

1. wasnt doing something illegal

2. running.

even if the cop is at fault.. you wasnt there... you LIVE in that area yes, but you didnt witness what happened...

so you are just trying to bash a cop who in all rights, could have been trying to do his job.

oh, and since I do want to be a cop, I think 1 of 2 things if some one were to run if I tried to stop them.

they got a gun, or they are running to their buddys to come kill me.... so I would try my best to stop them as well

This shit right here.

Fuck trying to start drama over your pre existing dislike of cops trying your damndest to find a reason to bash them, and that coming to light over something you have no clue over what the fuck actually happened.

Quick question, it says, "“eight or nine times,” which they say led to Pikes’ death," in the article. Which exactly was it? All Tasers have an on board computer that records how many times and what the duration was. If the reporters aren't competent enough to provide an accurate report on what how many times he was Tasered after the trial is over then you are listening to an entirely non-credible source.

Edit: Those "eight or nine times" were spread out over fifteen minutes as well.

This shit right here.

Fuck trying to start drama over your pre existing dislike of cops trying your damndest to find a reason to bash them, and that coming to light over something you have no clue over what the fuck actually happened.

in this case do you realy need a reason? typical can you guys not read or somthing? i think ive said more than 1 time that i have no problems with cops just bad ones like you would probly make

White cop claims he thought he pulled his taser, ended up he pulled his gun and fatally shot Oscar Grant. He was charged with "involuntary manslaughter"

http://www.ktvu.com/news/25574396/detail.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8KQY1aAS4

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I didn't say there is no such thing as a negligent or abusive cop. What I said, and I believe a few of the others agreed, is that what you have brought us isn't definitive that this case was one such situation. I'm in school right now as I type for criminal justice, and I can't stand bad cops. I plan on doing something about it, but I also don't believe every case where something bad happens and a cop is involved that it is their fault, which by you posting this, it seems like you do.

I love how its a racial issue. Give me a break man. Just because one was black and one was white does not make it a racial crime. I have no sympathy for someone who is wanted on felony drug charges.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here i cant keep my mouth shut on this one... Im a former Cop and there was no racial involvement from what i see in that case..I do feel bad that the guy died but he was fucked anyway from Sickle Cell... Also having had my hands dirty before i know taht sometimes even a handcuffed criminal can put up one hell of a fight on the ground and i know this because ive dealt with it.. I have had to Taze handcuffed individuals more than once b4 because they were blitzed out of there mind on drugs and who knows he could have been 2..They dont cooperate as much when they are high because their brains dont register the pain the same way... Yes i will agree its a fucked up situation but for the love of god keep race out of it... Thats my .02

Just to add 1 more thing to my input... In the eyes of the community the COPS are always the bad guys in everyone's eyes but damn if you dont call us quick when you need us.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes i will agree its a fucked up situation but for the love of god keep race out of it... Thats my .02

Just to add 1 more thing to my input... In the eyes of the community the COPS are always the bad guys in everyone's eyes but damn if you dont call us quick when you need us.

Of course. It's ridiculous that no matter what happens someone always has to cry about something when the police are involved. And if they think this is race then they are ignorant and stuck in their ways, because if this were the other way around (black cop did this to white guy) then no one would call it racial discrimination, but dam am I tired of hearing people pull the race card on all kinds of stupid bullshit and in my eyes those are the people who a truly racist..

no disrespect but you dont know what your talking about. i live here and i know what the fucks up with this case. and if you were google it you would see there is a alot more to this, and it all says things that make this cop look even more shitty. he killed that guy. even the doctor who did the autopsy says the guy had no med issues that would have killed him. so in my opinion and thousands here who know whats up. this asshole is guilty of murder and walked free.

To the OP, not trying to disrespect you or start an argument, but to me it sounds like you have a personal issue against police and no matter what they're always in the wrong. And do you care to post up all these links that have more info on this case and can prove that what you said was all true? Everything you have stated is all your opinion and I have seen no credible sources to back up anything you've said thus far. And how do you "know what the fucks up with this case"? Were you personally at the court hearing or just going on what people have told you? Unless you were there I wouldn't trust hearing it from others as a story usually gets twisted far from the truth that way.

Just curious.

in this case do you realy need a reason? typical can you guys not read or somthing? i think ive said more than 1 time that i have no problems with cops just bad ones like you would probly make

yeah and you sound like the super white guy who claims he's not racist by bursting out with "i have a lot of black friends" . only this is with cops.

Archived