Sonic Electronix

Yes i like the way the Sx's perform they sound great...Dont care for the Solobaric's at all

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I like the RE, however if you do go with Kicker then do the CVX(not the cvr) instead of the L7, it sounds much better and the difference in output is negligible.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You won't be disappointed with RE. I run the sex 15's and i'm more than impressed.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Brother has an L7 15, sloppy bass but great low frequency, and loves sealed boxes.

RE SX would probably be your better choice IMO

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i love how all you fan boys chime in on other brands than mentioned.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Can(t tell you about the RE, but the Kicker is not bad at all.

I agree, L7 likes big sealed boxes(I did it, and liked it), but I don't know how they perform in big ported boxes : they must be sooo loud !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I personally think REs quality is better than kicker, but thats just me.. I have ran 2 SE 15s rated at 750 rms and was putting 1500 to each of them in a daily application and it had 0 issues..

now can you run over double the rms of the sub? no idea, it worked for me, it may work for you. Would I personally attempt that with kicker? No...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Can(t tell you about the RE, but the Kicker is not bad at all.

I agree, L7 likes big sealed boxes(I did it, and liked it), but I don't know how they perform in big ported boxes : they must be sooo loud !!!

I agree with you on the L7 they do like big boxes I seen two of them ported and they do shake.But I was told that you can get more presure out of a square sub than a round one how true is that?does that mean more bass?

I agree with you on the L7 they do like big boxes I seen two of them ported and they do shake.But I was told that you can get more presure out of a square sub than a round one how true is that?does that mean more bass?

the square cone has more cone area than a round one.. so technically they SHOULD be louder... generally are they louder? no... but it all comes down to install, if the install is all ghetto fucked up it wont be as loud as some one who done everything right and all that good shit.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived