Sonic Electronix

Why do you continue car audio?

Well. u see.

I was blessed by the Lord with a small penor....so I use my loud speakers to compensate for my dickless incompetence. It's worked so far.

Thank you sir, for making my night/morning.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I will never agree with a penis in my ass...so why try to convince me?

We all like what we like, not always going to an answer for it.

good to know...

now on subject: The whole reason I do car audio stuff is the same reason i get so into doing all my lacrosse stuff. It takes time off my hands and i like doing research on things, learning about the stuff and doing hands on work. Whenever i get bored with doing something i can always learn something new or find something i hadn't realized before. My parents are completely against it, and I can't even work at my house because of my mom raging about me taking the panels off the car or what ever else she can find to bitch about...and you just can't explain why you do what you do. She spends about $100 a month on doing scrapbooking, which i find f***ing ridiculous, but i guess to her it's not. It's a hobby, we do what we do.

off subject: TeamHt, i miss your sig with the avalanche and the BTL in it :( , bring it back pls. :santa:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

It's my silverado with a caddy front end conversion, lol. Maybe ill upgrade to pro, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

good to know...

now on subject: The whole reason I do car audio stuff is the same reason i get so into doing all my lacrosse stuff. It takes time off my hands and i like doing research on things, learning about the stuff and doing hands on work. Whenever i get bored with doing something i can always learn something new or find something i hadn't realized before. My parents are completely against it, and I can't even work at my house because of my mom raging about me taking the panels off the car or what ever else she can find to bitch about...and you just can't explain why you do what you do. She spends about $100 a month on doing scrapbooking, which i find f***ing ridiculous, but i guess to her it's not. It's a hobby, we do what we do.

off subject: TeamHt, i miss your sig with the avalanche and the BTL in it :( , bring it back pls. :santa:

Lol. Rents just don't understand. Say, well would you rather be doin drugs? Or at home messing with car audio. Usually they like the car audio better.

good to know...

dude i know!! my moms always like OH MY GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! Does your dad know youre doing this? or, here, this one pisses me off the most...

why do you do add all this audio stuff to this old car!?!....

REALLY? They dont understand when i tell them that all the stuff I do is completely removeable and can convert back to the stock car at any time. And any of the stuff i put in, can be transfered to any car or vehicle. Gahh that line above annoys the shit out of me!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

This Thread + Me = Mind fucked.

I feel like car audio consumes you. Like there is no way out, there will always be something cooler, something ouder, something just that much better than what you have, and you will always strive to achieve that goal. There is no such thing as "Loud Enough", you will always be searching for that edge over someone, always waiting for something better to come out, always thinking about car audio night and day. There is nothing like it in my opinion, sure, you can have your sports, your other hobbies, but in my heart, there will never be something like car audio. I don't feel the rush of blood through your body in anything other than a huge bass hit in a song, I can't get the same feeling in my body from something else. The feeling you get at competitions and what not, and the other people around you, that are just as much into it as you are, there is nothing like it. It's is truly a gift to be into something that you know other share the same passion for, you will always be surrounded by other people with the same strong feelings toward something as you.

dude i know!! my moms always like OH MY GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! Does your dad know youre doing this? or, here, this one pisses me off the most...

why do you do add all this audio stuff to this old car!?!....

REALLY? They dont understand when i tell them that all the stuff I do is completely removeable and can convert back to the stock car at any time. And any of the stuff i put in, can be transfered to any car or vehicle. Gahh that line above annoys the shit out of me!

yeah, and also, why would you put a huge system in a brand new car when the bass will just rattle it apart. I'd rather ruin an old car that has had a good life, than ruin a new car that still has plenty of years left in it.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

for me... i think its an addiction to the science behind it all. i think that is why when i do a build, i dont tend to fall in line like a sheep and do what everyone else does. i always try to do something different. bandpass wall for example, i didnt know a fucking thing about bandpass at all, so natural reaction for me was to tear out a damn loud system and build something i dont have a fucking clue about so that i can start learning some more stuff. ive got these bandpasses pretty well dissected to the "T" now. next build in the car should be the tits.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

What is it about us that we always tear down installs, build more, and get excited about the next build? I know for me it's bragging rights lol, and I just love building and enjoying my own creation.

bragging rights and I just want to keep getting louder once my ears get used to my system its time to invest into upgrades or make a whole new setup

system:

changes way to much...

Archived