Sonic Electronix

honestly a guy off the street would not know the difference of a badass install vs a half ass install. only people that troll forums and see how its really done really know how shit works. most dont have the knowledge they just want this in their vehicle so they get it put in there. and not EVERY shop has the skills to build competition grade setups.

:shrug:

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

James, please tell me you guys are gonna hook him up proper.

You know damn well that if Ray and James get their hands on the OP's ride it will be done up properly and i wouldnt be surprised to see that ride crushing the pavement after those 2 rework the ENTIRE vehicle :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

fire them boys straight into the tounau cover woohooo

I lol'd

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

First time i seen a blowthrough like that. I love how the subs fire into the tonneau cover( not really ).But the paint looked good.

paint did look nice. im hoping since it had stock escalade rims it also had an escalade front end conversion.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

honestly a guy off the street would not know the difference of a badass install vs a half ass install. only people that troll forums and see how its really done really know how shit works. most dont have the knowledge they just want this in their vehicle so they get it put in there. and not EVERY shop has the skills to build competition grade setups.

:shrug:

i totally agree and see where youre coming from. but the way i see it, that just means the shop has more of an obligation. the reason the guy went to the shop was because he doesnt know a good install from a bad one. so he goes to the people who should know. AND paying them for it. and they may not be breaking records and competing, but there should still be some level of quality. but i guess if the driver and shop are happy with it...:shrug:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

James, please tell me you guys are gonna hook him up proper.

I quoted him on a new box.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

will this truck be on display for :lol:'s tomorrow?

I invited him.

You knew I would.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i bet its louder in the bed. just crawl up in there and crank the music :)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I invited him.

You knew I would.

haha, i hope he takes you up on the invite. but i hope more that he lets your guys build him a new box. he will shit himself when he hears the difference from what you guys can make.

see you tomorrow Ray. i need to meet James this time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived