Mechman Alternators

Been 1 month, I havent even recived tracking #

if you are unable to contact mechman by phone please pm me with all your details and phone number and I will call mechman in the morning and relay the information on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know what, I've had it.

I have to respond to about three redundant e-mails every day from you for the past month. Every day, I take the time to answer your questions. I built you your bracket in a timely fashion, I didn't charge you the extra shipping to Canada like we had agreed upon, and now here you are causing drama. (after blowing smoke for weeks about how happy you were with our customer service)

I sent out your bracket AND your alternators (which were heavily discounted) over a WEEK ago. I havn't been able to respond to your e-mails because we have been in the process of moving the entire shop. (this is not an easy task) We still do not even have phone service or internet at the new building, I am having to write this from my own computer. You live in Candada. It does not surprise me at all that you have not yet received your packages yet. I normally don't get this pointed with a customer, but it pisses me off that we have bent over backwards to help you, and I have to get on here to put out this fire.

We have NEVER screwed anyone out of ANYTHING- and you think you need to file a paypal dispute?

Hope my alts from DC never go bad, cause I sure don't wanna go to you now after seeing this...

Mechman responded and i can understand shipping to Canada.I wouldn't order from DC or irragi I would order from mechman tho.

It can sometimes take a few weeks to get something to or from Canada thats just how it is.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Hope my alts from DC never go bad, cause I sure don't wanna go to you now after seeing this...

At first I thought you were joking, but I dont think you are. Why do you say this? A) He lives in Canada B ) He had a custom alt bracket C) He said he has responded to multiple e-mails and D) He responded in this thread in a timely fashon.

Edit: B) - no smiley

Edited by byers319

Boilermaker, there comes a point where you have to be blunt with people, especially when you've given them heavy discounts and been as nice as possible to them and they STILL complain and try to make you look bad in front of tons of people.

Canada is even worse then hawaii due to customs. You're panties are in a bunch because it's been a month for a CUSTOM alt bracket and 2 HO alts?! Come onnnn. If I were mechman I'd put a stop to the shipment and refund you your discounted money, but then again that's why I don't have my own business lol

And boilermaker, I'm sure matt is going to cry himself to sleep tonight due to the fact that you won't purchase an alt from him in the future

Some people need to take a chill. This could have been handled over the phone. I've called machman several times and they always pick up. No need to bash a company like this. And yes, I agree 100% with destram. There are time when you need to be blunt and stand your ground as a company with a customer.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

He put matt on blast and went about the situation like a little female. How many threads on these forums do you see about problems with mechman customer service???? I've yet to see one. So he should have sat back and relaxed, ESPECIALLY being in canada. Matt was covering his ass and letting all of the facts be known that the OP left out, like the heavy discount. I sold 4 tired to someone in Canada and he waited 7 weeks for them due to a problem with customs. The guy called me 1 time to figure out the hold up and he uderstood living in Canada sucks when it comes to shipping. The op needs to realize the same or move out of the country