Civic Converted to M3

I bet 95% of the people who talk down about that car couldn't replicate the cleanliness of that work if they were given a years time and unlimited supplies. Yeah it might look ugly to some but you should at least appreciate the work. I think trippi's hummer looks horrible blacked out, but that's in my eyes. I'm not going to go bash the car's truck and say it belongs in a junkyard because he put in alot of work to afford what he has which would be just wrong to bash that.

look at this civic. EVERYTHING is custom fabricated and everything is metal besides the bumpers. the work that went into this car is unbelievable and I'm sure there are only a few on here who can even fathom how hard it would be to do what was done. Now do I think it looks more like something from star wars then a civic, yes. Would I drive it, no! Do I appreciate the work, hell yes!

ricer_civic_1.jpg

I bet 95% of the people who talk down about that car couldn't replicate the cleanliness of that work if they were given a years time and unlimited supplies. I think trippi's hummer looks horrible blacked out, but that's in my eyes. I'm not going to go bash the car's truck and say it belongs in a junkyard because he put in alot of work to afford what he has which would be just wrong to bash that.

So here we go with having to own something better or be able to do something better in order to have an opinion. That makes no sense. If people are saying they could do better work than that, that's one thing, but if they're just saying it's fugly (like me) why do we have to have a qualifier(own something better or be able to make something better) in order to voice our opinion? Can't we just say what we think, like you just did about Trippi's Hummer (which I think it sick as fuck!), without being told we can't have an opinion unless our car or fabricating skills are better?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I bet 95% of the people who talk down about that car couldn't replicate the cleanliness of that work if they were given a years time and unlimited supplies. I think trippi's hummer looks horrible blacked out, but that's in my eyes. I'm not going to go bash the car's truck and say it belongs in a junkyard because he put in alot of work to afford what he has which would be just wrong to bash that.

So here we go with having to own something better or be able to do something better in order to have an opinion. That makes no sense. If people are saying they could do better work than that, that's one thing, but if they're just saying it's fugly (like me) why do we have to have a qualifier(own something better or be able to make something better) in order to voice our opinion? Can't we just say what we think, like you just did about Trippi's Hummer (which I think it sick as fuck!), without being told we can't have an opinion unless our car or fabricating skills are better?

and you are not even really reading what he is saying

saying it belongs in a junk yard and saying its ugly is 2 different things..

which is where I stated my opinion for that matter to the guy who said it came from, and the same thing that this guy just said...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

:rofl::good:

"What we have here depends entirely on how you view the universe. A few things are undeniable: The fabrication is impressive, the attention to detail staggering. It is like that time you saw that gorgeous, six-foot-tall blonde in line at the grocery, heard her surprisingly deep voice, and then noticed she had an Adam's apple. You want to look away, but you can't. And whether or not you like the end product, you cannot help but admire the effort that produced it."

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Honestly....I would like to see their BMW conversion on like...a Nissan maxima. Closer to the BMW body and I think would almost be unable to be told apart from the outside.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and you are not even really reading what he is saying

saying it belongs in a junk yard and saying its ugly is 2 different things..

Is somebody saying "it belongs in a junkyard" not that persons opinion?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Yes and it was my opinion that if he didn't own something better how can he say that that car belongs there... The Guy was doing something no one else has tried before and I'm all for that.

Dude has his opinion but saying belongs in a junkyard is boarderline bashing and is there really a need to bash something that looks better than his ride?

Archived