n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 50 bucks a sub for a reason. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swaggasaur Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 50 bucks a sub for a reason. well put BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 They seem better then the hf 30 bux subs n out of the 3 budget builds I seen on them I saw one successful build with that moving MASSIVE air !!!! So I think you can build a nice budget build . I still believe in 80% install Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
sweet&low Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I sold Vibe at my shop never had a problem with it. Its not an SPL brand more based on SQ so all the subs are low power handling but very responsive. The reason that is so cheap is probly because its picturing the model from about 2 years ago. They look like this now you can see the cone is a little different. http://www.vibeaudio.co.uk/products/subwoofers/blackair-12/
fritosaregood Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 Ive hard their higher model 15" sub and it sounded really good. for the ppl interested in numbers it did a 143 or 44 on the dash in an expedition on 1200 watts seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
TeamHT Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I was not a fan of the Vibe subs I heard. It didn't hit the notes very well and it sounded sloppy. I would rather cut down a couple subs and put those funds into the budget to get better subs. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
woodzyspl Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 car show near me had a vibe tunnel..like 20 or so subs and40 000 watts.. didnt compare to a simple car with to orion 12's..off 2500rms.. they are ok i guess but yeh AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
korey_hofer Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 50 bucks a sub for a reason. pretty much cheap garbage, save the cash and get something nicer, cvr's arn't that much more previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
FreekDesignz Posted December 3, 2010 Author Report Posted December 3, 2010 Would I be happier with the RE SRi 10's? They have a 25.3Hz Fs. 300wrms, for $50 each ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.