2nd opinion needed from someone with knowledge

ha i think you got it handled without the shop mang. you got enough help out that way to get you going and save some loot. just my opinion, but do it yourself and you will also have some airride knoledge under your belt too. you got ay pics of the vic by chance? you always holdin out n pics mang :drinks::popcorn: lol

i love doing stuff myself but for some reason i thought it was harder than it really is. so i called what couple shops and people i knew of. gary mentioned helping me but the only way he would do it. is if i was laying frame and i forsure dont have the cash for that. maybe after i get bags down then ill upgrade. and the others wanted damn near 4000. but joe came to my rescue so i know ill learn somethin from his crazy hellasubstomanyampsboogerbuildin ass :clapping: i dont have any pics of the vic really just when i put my messican 22s on it lol

22s001.jpg

One thing people need to see is that yes, $2400 is pretty steep. I would do it for $1500 in done in a couple days. But! The shop is trying to make money. They have bills and need to make a profit. I see it like this, either you do it or pay someone to do it. Maybe shop around to compare prices, but if you cant do it...dont knock the shop for making money. They got to eat too

oh im not gonna knock the shop for trying to make money. but i look at it like this if i dont have to spend money i really dont have im not. if joe with his talent is willing to take his time to help me do it and i can learn something new id be a fool to pass that up. after i get this done i can help others that are planning to do the same thing and help them save some cash and time 8)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i like that look mang, ha stockish height big body sedans on spokes= FTW in my book :drinks:

thanks i kind of like it too. if all goes well after the bags im gonna shave the doors and rear area by the trunk and either 22s or 4s not sure what style though. and somewhere in the madness ill have a few subs.and my center console i have been working on for the last year lol.. i have a friend thats gonna paint it after all work is done. :clapping: i got a hook up on everything but bags and subs so it shouldnt cost to much.....i hope :lol:

/Rant

pshh took him and the humidifier too son!! btw sanchoclause was there with your girl :santa: . i started to whoop dat azz but got scared
See, you fucked up now. You were good until you fucked with the evapohumidirizor:aggressive: And don't worry about sancho, we got bills to pay nikka, mind yo business:lol:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

shit I'll throw down on some lunch or something for the weekend if I can come watch this shit at joes house.. I've been wanting to bag my hoe for a while just needed some first hand experience before I went and tackled it

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

oh im not gonna knock the shop for trying to make money. but i look at it like this if i dont have to spend money i really dont have im not. if joe with his talent is willing to take his time to help me do it and i can learn something new id be a fool to pass that up. after i get this done i can help others that are planning to do the same thing and help them save some cash and time 8)

Hence why I said to come over with a case and parts in hand....the parts are for you to install...and the case is for me to sit back and watch...err, I mean guide you. :drinks:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Hence why I said to come over with a case and parts in hand....the parts are for you to install...and the case is for me to sit back and watch...err, I mean guide you. :drinks:

shit thats fine with me!!! thats all i need is someone to guide me.

/Rant

shit thats fine with me!!! thats all i need is someone to guide me.

right lol its nice to have that hey uh buddy is this right before you go driving off on that shit. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hell ya! i remember the first time i lifted my jeep. someone retard told me i didnt need the trac bar. about a block away i hit a bump and was introduced to the death wobble. im pretty sure i took my draws off and tossed em lol but ya i have no problem wedging my fat ass under a car and gettin dirty. i lub to learn.

/Rant

So after all of that. Are you going to do it yourself? I have rarely seen anything nice out of a shop like you described. There is a lot of work you can do before you ever start the actual bag install. I would like to see some pics when its done. That should be on the easier end of a bag job.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Archived