HHR Ed Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 My dog just escaped the yard chasing a cat. It scratched his nose but instead of backing off, he bit it's tail off. He swallowed it before I could get to him. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
dugee81 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 My dog just escaped the yard chasing a cat. It scratched his nose but instead of backing off, he bit it's tail off. He swallowed it before I could get to him. Your dog is prime example of a good dog. Fuck that cat for scratching when I'm sure your dog was only trying to play lol 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
corey0928 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 My dog just escaped the yard chasing a cat. It scratched his nose but instead of backing off, he bit it's tail off. He swallowed it before I could get to him. Dog 1 cat 0 I was a dog person since I was little but then my girlfriends roommate got a cat and it just confirmed everything I believed before. Cats.don't listen, they pretty much do whatever they want, and they shit in your house and make it smell. And if there was a cat living there before and your litter box is in a different spot than the old one, it might just Crap or pee in the old spot
alphasig293 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I hate a freaking cat, putting paw prints on your cars n shit. Me and a ex had one at college. I turned it upside town to scratch its belly (which dogs love) and the fu--er scratched me, so I threw it against the wall, then it took off running down the hall n my roomate yells out hey the cat stopped breathing, haha, hated that fu--ing cat. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
alphasig293 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 oh now I have a 6 yr old boxer that I love to death and he'll fu-- any cat up that comes around, thats my kinda dog 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
zachfowler222 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 i have the same feel as everyone else here i HATE cats! i only cat i ever like when i first saw it, was my cusions then i went to bed and the fu-ker bit my ear and chewed my phone charger in half! i hate cats, i have a bloodhound for a inside dog and i love it to death and he will kill a cat if he gets ahold of it! honestly the bloodhound is the best dog i ever had, listens to everything, doesnt bark unless at someone he doesnt know, will lay down at your feet all day, and just be a good dog. I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
siccostyle Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I effin hate cats too. I don't kittens if they belong to someone else. I don't never comes in side. Sounds like that cat is asking for a Sunday drive (one way). hahhahahahaha. Just tell the wife that it probably ran away just like it ran away from its last house. Cats run away all the time ahhaha 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
BulletInjection Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I love dogs and I like cats as well. My friends cats will come if you call them which is very cool. They will also follow you around and be like PET MEEEE. I had a cat and a dog at the same time and it was really funny watching the two of them parade behind me through the house lol. It really depends on the animals qualities. I would hate an anti social dog or cat. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
jeyrapboy Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 i have the same feel as everyone else here i HATE cats! i only cat i ever like when i first saw it, was my cusions then i went to bed and the fu-ker bit my ear and chewed my phone charger in half! i hate cats, i have a bloodhound or a inside dog and i love it to death and he will kill a cat if he gets ahold of it! honestly the bloodhound is the best dog i ever had, listens to everything, doesnt bark unless at someone he doesnt know, will lay down at your feet all day, and just be a good dog. Dude your dog it fuckin awesome... I always wanted a bloodhound. I didnt know you had one till i turned around and he was staring at me LOL!
zachfowler222 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 i have the same feel as everyone else here i HATE cats! i only cat i ever like when i first saw it, was my cusions then i went to bed and the fu-ker bit my ear and chewed my phone charger in half! i hate cats, i have a bloodhound or a inside dog and i love it to death and he will kill a cat if he gets ahold of it! honestly the bloodhound is the best dog i ever had, listens to everything, doesnt bark unless at someone he doesnt know, will lay down at your feet all day, and just be a good dog. Dude your dog it fuckin awesome... I always wanted a bloodhound. I didnt know you had one till i turned around and he was staring at me LOL! lol yea thats what EVERYONE says when we first moved here we had about 5 or 6 people ask to buy him! he is honestly the best looking one i have seen and the cop behind us offered to buy him for 2,000 cuz both the dogs parents are on the police force/recuse team and have won a few awards the mom is on the indy police force and the dad is a recuse dog in northern indiana. I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.