korey_hofer Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I'll do it for free if he lets me bang his sister previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Depends on the work, if it is something that I am a pro at and they only trust me to do it, then I charge for it, otherwise it is a trade off, I do work for them, they do work for me. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Autruche Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I'll do anything for free for my close group of friends, I view it as free practice. I give a nice discount for old friends and everyone else pays full. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
MDWSTBoom Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I don't charge good friends or family for my time they usually hook me up somehow and thats cool with me, I'd do the same Alpine 9886 Rockford mids and highs MBQUART 4.125 2 xfl 15's 2 TRX2000.1's Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back
Tek Posted December 8, 2010 Author Report Posted December 8, 2010 I'll do it for free if he lets me bang his sister if it was a girl who needed help, would you do it for free if she let you bang her brother?
Ji553r Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 for my like top 10 closest of friends we dont charge each other anything except a couple dollars for gas. we help each other out in favors so much we just have each others back. even if it is something big i know he would sacrifice for me down the road when i need something big I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
RMac18 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Depends who it is, If it's a close friend no, but they'll usually hook me up with something anyway weather it be beer for during the install or a meal afterward anyway. For friends of friends and other people it depends if I'm busy or not and what they want done. A full system isn't gonna be just materials for people I'm not friends with but if I'm not busy and want something to do and to help get people to know I can do it right then it won't be expensive either.
LT.Smoke Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I would not rape them over the price but i usually charge about 75 and they buy the materials but thats for the full install if its a lil bullshit job then I wont charge them Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
tacomaguy1 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 For my friends I'll just charge for materials if it's something like a box build Team Flex Issues
uhoh_45 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I'll do it for free if he lets me bang his sister if it was a girl who needed help, would you do it for free if she let you bang her brother? reminded me of Mr. Garrison Sr.: Would you have sex with your son to save his life? Man at bar 1: Oh, this is one of them scruples questions ain't it? Man at bar 2: No, no I got a better one: Would you have sex with your motherto save your father's life? Man at bar 1: You mean like if someone had a gun to your father's head and said if you don't have sex with her, I'll kill him? Bartender: If a killer put a knife to my throat and said "have sex with your mother or I'm gonna kill your father while having sex with you, I would have sex with myself. R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.