Yeah I use it in my fourwheeler and it does make a difference it runs cooler and I would rather spend a little extra on quality

Yes, it does run cooler with RP. I have the oil temp gauge in my Mini as well. Lowest readable temp is 170F.. I rarely see my oil temp reading on my gauge. Most other mini owners have an average temp of 190-200f I did have mine up to 190f once, just came off the autobahn and had to sit in a bit of a traffic jam as I came off. once I started rolling again, temp dropped below 170.

its like going from a lifestyle to a magnum, there is a difference but unnoticeable

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Meh, I get amsoil and royal purple for the same price. I get the amsoil and usually run it for 8000mile intervals. I like to stick with what works well and the amsoil literally looks about 10x cleaner when I change my oil than anything else.

Mobile One(5w-30) for some reason ran like shit in my car, which I hear alot of boosted 3800 people say. Their 0w-40 European blend is awesome though, I know a lot of people running it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

It actually doesn't "gain" any HP, it just frees up the HP you losing.

People say if u don't run it in your motor from the first oil change, it cannot fully work cause it will never flush out the old oil. Maybe just a myth.

I don't run it in my Diesel cause mine takes 15 quarts. That would cost WAY to much. I was gonna run it my transmission when I changed that fluid but again 15 quarts at 9 dollars a quart, I changed my mind.

Meh, I get amsoil and royal purple for the same price. I get the amsoil and usually run it for 8000mile intervals. I like to stick with what works well and the amsoil literally looks about 10x cleaner when I change my oil than anything else.

Mobile One(5w-30) for some reason ran like shit in my car, which I hear alot of boosted 3800 people say. Their 0w-40 European blend is awesome though, I know a lot of people running it.

Exactly what he said, I saw AmsOil tested against a bunch of differnet high end oil brands and it shit on all of em.....they go around the country showing there product comparison to different Auto Classes everywhere, the van they were driving had 3.3 million miles on it, and hasnt had anything done to it besides basic maintenence. It a little pricey, but worth it if your serious about having the best.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

its like going from a lifestyle to a magnum, there is a difference but unnoticeable

o there is a difference!

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Ive noticed that some are thinner and when you put them in a higher mileage car it tends to smoke alittle more then say castrol 20w30. On boosted cars there feels like slight power gain on my butt dyno; my butt could be wrong so just dont waste money on it lol.

09 mustang gt

Archived