Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

I like that dash setup. You must have great stage height. It's on axis but still uses the dash as a waveguide too right? Cool design.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

damn man that hood looks badass, looks like a cross between a cowl induction and a ss hood

Thank you ...

4" Chevy Cowl with a Mustang SVO incert ...

I like that dash setup. You must have great stage height. It's on axis but still uses the dash as a waveguide too right? Cool design.

Thank you Sir ...

Yes, stage and image is nutz and difficult to tune, but I'm learning more and more about it every day.

We still have to recess the driver tweeter and recess and angle the passenger tweeter, but for the most part, its spot on to about where we need it ....

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I need to "thin carpet" my dash soon .......... hopefully before the next show/event

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Why not just buy a dash mat and cut out the areas for clearance of the pods!

Im assuming youre getting some reflection issues?

Would be nice, If I can find one ...

Great Idea !!! I will look into it ...

they only make dashmat for 98 i think it was the model after your truck not your model ... cant find one for your truck anywhere

Well, If everything goes acording to plan (usually never does) ... As soon as I can get back from Florence, Al on the 27th, I will be taking my truck apart for body work over the next couple of weeks ... Hopefully going to get this bitch painted soon !!!

Can't wait to get started on this !!!

Jealous! My truck's factory paint is starting to show signs of sun fading even after waxing it 2-3 times a year :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I can't wait to see her painted! I have a professed love for the GM C/K style and I'm glad to know at least one out there sounds good too. Boxy + Clean = American class!

I'm gonna hate

Archived