Jump to content

Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn man that hood looks badass, looks like a cross between a cowl induction and a ss hood

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I like that dash setup. You must have great stage height. It's on axis but still uses the dash as a waveguide too right? Cool design.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

damn man that hood looks badass, looks like a cross between a cowl induction and a ss hood

Thank you ...

4" Chevy Cowl with a Mustang SVO incert ...

I like that dash setup. You must have great stage height. It's on axis but still uses the dash as a waveguide too right? Cool design.

Thank you Sir ...

Yes, stage and image is nutz and difficult to tune, but I'm learning more and more about it every day.

We still have to recess the driver tweeter and recess and angle the passenger tweeter, but for the most part, its spot on to about where we need it ....

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I need to "thin carpet" my dash soon .......... hopefully before the next show/event

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Why not just buy a dash mat and cut out the areas for clearance of the pods!

Im assuming youre getting some reflection issues?

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Why not just buy a dash mat and cut out the areas for clearance of the pods!

Im assuming youre getting some reflection issues?

Would be nice, If I can find one ...

Great Idea !!! I will look into it ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Well, If everything goes acording to plan (usually never does) ... As soon as I can get back from Florence, Al on the 27th, I will be taking my truck apart for body work over the next couple of weeks ... Hopefully going to get this bitch painted soon !!!

Can't wait to get started on this !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Jealous! My truck's factory paint is starting to show signs of sun fading even after waxing it 2-3 times a year :(

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I can't wait to see her painted! I have a professed love for the GM C/K style and I'm glad to know at least one out there sounds good too. Boxy + Clean = American class!

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...