New Shop Progress

kingsuv

looking super nice....do you have plans for building that panel saw you made? I wouldn't mind a copy if you are willing to share. I am moving next month and have a big 2 car garage that I will be setting up my shop in, so this thread has inspired me lots! Thanks.

I think there is a link for the plans a few pages back. They offer up the plans for a couple bucks and then a hardware kit and plans. Save the money and just get the plans ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Also snapped a couple of pics of the JDS Blast gate system.

I was having a hard time getting the choke cable to work, but after some tweaking, it works very well now. I do have an idea for a pimp way to open and close the gates, but I have some shit to order up first.

Sacramento-20110806-00004.jpg

Also added a 1.5" access port for the hand tools like my router and jig saw. I have a 20ft long hose that slips on the end. I still need to find a cap for it so I don't have to ghetto tape it.

Sacramento-20110806-00002.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so fucking jealous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn billybob that shit is NICE and I am jealous to

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks guys.

Been a long time in the works.

Been looking at different router lifts to add to the table.

I still have about 100 bucks worth of fittings and hoses and other shit to finish out for my hand power tools. 1st one will be the dust collection port for the router.

Wow my man thats a nice shop right there. Looks like some I have seen in East NC. All these farmers have some amazing shops but I will have to say yours is right there with theirs. Nice dust collection system btw. Also congrats on finally getting the dream accomplished

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

• 2 months later...

Finally got a nice little upgrade to the work table.

IMG-20111104-00274.jpg

Man does it make it nice with certain projects.

Also picked up one of these. Been needing something to do what my belt sander couldn't.

IMG-20111104-00275.jpg

Also couldn't pass up on a craigslist find.

IMG-20111104-00277.jpg

Next step is to plumb the router lift into the dust collector and work up something for all the other tools on my new roll a round work bench.

IMG-20111106-002811.jpg

Just a bad ass shop/ garage... No big deal. Like the teaser pic of the new project by the way. :peepwall:

You shush :ninja:

Archived