Sonic Electronix

Yupp mechman or dc power really only have personal experience with dc mechman are great tho. Alex you are a good guy sry i came at you just feel bad for op

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

I agree with David... Man when I first thought I was actually building systems (before I came here) I was rly just turning things till I got a decent sound having no knowledge what so ever of what the things I was tweaking affected...

This site has tons of info and has helped me a lot along my ways of building systems!! But I'm thankful enough that I nvr had a bunch of negativity on any of my questions but hell everyone was a noob at one point and time...

Seriously creating an account on this site 4 years ago has prob saved me a shit ton of money in equipment and in wood no more wasted boxes! Lol there's lots of knowledge on this site and yea I agree you could find just about any answers on the site, but no need in making someone feel dumb for asking questions..

Just m 2c

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

all of this will be covered from your tax returns

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Check it out, it's common sense. You're on the best car audio forum available as far as info goes. Why the hell ask these questions without searching around a little? I mean if you use the search button or at least browse through some of the forums, you can get alot of info. To me, it sounds like the OP is a noob trying to hook up a multi-k system as his first setup. Take it as bashing if you want, but i'm just saying to him "get your head out of your ass and learn something before building".

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I agree with David... Man when I first thought I was actually building systems (before I came here) I was rly just turning things till I got a decent sound having no knowledge what so ever of what the things I was tweaking affected...

This site has tons of info and has helped me a lot along my ways of building systems!! But I'm thankful enough that I nvr had a bunch of negativity on any of my questions but hell everyone was a noob at one point and time...

Seriously creating an account on this site 4 years ago has prob saved me a shit ton of money in equipment and in wood no more wasted boxes! Lol there's lots of knowledge on this site and yea I agree you could find just about any answers on the site, but no need in making someone feel dumb for asking questions..

Just m 2c

Everybody on this site started out without knowing how to walk talk or ntn so they need to leave opinions to themselves if it isn't obtaining to the questions at hand. Gotta start somewhere and sometime. There was a time that every single person on here didn't know how to hook up a cd player. They had to learn at some point. Now to the op, do the system u are talking about set it up and show everybody you can do it without the help from the people that just want to talk crap. They will just hate on you after u do that and haters are always good! :D

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

My god....to the people who still dont know much about audio but think you do...cough cough David and his 5000 max amps....you have no idea what you're talking about. Yes someone could sit down and explain everything in minute details, but...saying magic smoke is not really a negative comment. Grow up.

If you think youre going to be able to run 4000 watts with no knowledge whatsoever you better be ready for smoke. Because no way stock elecectrical will be able to supply thhe demand.

But then you throw a random and vague question out there like what's the best amp and expect answers that are not in turn random or vague? You guys may not know shit about installing, and I'm sorry on behalf of the people who do that these comments have offended you.

This is the internet. There is no best amp. The thread started off without even basic information to help make an informed suggestion. His questions were about amps, with no thoughts as to wiring, alternators, batteries, or anything required to run a system he's not ready for.

If you have to ask....dont do it. Get your panties in a bunch? Then just block me. I have no issues helping or advising, in fact receive multiple PMs daily by members asking for advice, help, and break downs. If you don't spare the time to learn, why should we continue to spare the time to help?

OP...you want some help? Read Neo's sticky in the general audio and learn the basics of car audio. Then realize what you want in a system. Then research your products. Find an rms, provide a budget, and what electrical upgrades and then some suggestions could be made as to what amps might be awesome for your desired set up.

Then read and learn some more.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Just m 2c

Not trying to make him feel dumb, just learning him. Maybe start with a smaller setup, then learn some shit and upgrade later.

Everybody on this site started out without knowing how to walk talk or ntn so they need to leave opinions to themselves if it isn't obtaining to the questions at hang. Gotta start somewhere and sometime. There was a time that every single person on here didn't know how to hook up a cd player. They had to learn at some point. Now to the op, do the system u are talking about set it up and show everybody you can do it without the help from the people that just want to talk crap. They will just hate on you after u do that and haters are always good! :D

My god....to the people who still dont know much about audio....you have no idea what you're talking about. Yes someone could sit down and explain everything in minute details, but...saying magic smoke is not really a negative comment. Grow up.

If you think youre going to be able to run 4000 watts with no knowledge whatsoever you better be ready for smoke. Because no way stock elecectrical will be able to supply thhe demand.

But then you throw a random and vague question out there like what's the best amp and expect answers that are not in turn random or vague? You guys may now know whit about installing, and I'm sorry on behalf of the people who do that these comments have offended you.

This is the internet. There is no best amp. The thread started off withoit even basic information to help make an informed suggestion. His questions were about amps, with no thoughts as to wiring, alternators, batteries, or anything required to run a system he's not ready for.

If you have to ask....dont do it. Get your panties in a bunch? Then just block me. I have no issues helping or advising, in fact receive multiple PMs daily by members asking for advice, help, and break downs. If you don't spare the time to learn, why should we continue to spare the time to help?

God damn. Thank you X2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

True research. But there's many ways to answer questions. I'm done. That's all I'm saying wasn't intended to freak poeple out. I apologize.

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Its nice to see some people rememberig where they started and sticking up for the installer thats new to the BIG intall. But yes the best advice is to keep bumming around on the forums, hell just from my first month here I learned a ton more than I already knew, But dont feel stupid for asking questions, thats the only way youll learn is to ask. Im newer to the big build even tho I used to help my brother install BIG builds in the early 90s Im working on my 1st big build of my own for my car. Just remember alts, and batteries are your 1st priority, But go with it, ask alot of questions here because there are some great brains on here, and good luck!!!

True research. But there's many ways to answer questions. I'm done. That's all I'm saying wasn't intended to freak poeple out. I apologize.

I don't understand who's freaking out. The only creaking out I see are people who think the OP is being made fun of. You want to help, then provide an accurate break down explaining current, amps, wiring, and electrical so that he could then build a solid foundation for a higher powered system.

But that could take some time then yes? A lot of time, a lot of time that could be better used researching topics and subjects covered many many times. I understand that even though this is like...the millionth time I've heard these questions, and this may be his first, but there is a level of due diligence here. Responsibility is shared. I didnt walk out knowing everything, but I learned. And you can't learn everything by being told.

I'd say what he's running may be out of his scope. But if he wants to continue there is a lot that needs to be covered first.

Providing specific equipment might help out too.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived