Hit the report button on this fool!!

wow making almost 43k a year from advertisements... thats not cool... not cool at all. i dont make 43k working full time... yet...

i think it is funny, if that fool were to come around my neighborhood saying all that crap, he would be greated with half a dozen pistols in his face, and one hell of a beating. people like this need to feel what they think would be "cool" or "funny" to do to someone of another race. seirously it is 2010 going on 2011, 60+ years since integration, seirously get over it, racisim will NEVER be back in society. (steps off soap box)

seirously great job getting this ass hole off youtube, now we just need to get his site off the net and we can go back to life as normal around here.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Its not totally done yet...his personal hate website is still going...and I KNOW there's enough computer savvy guys here that could take care of it...

It's alot harder than you think! If you read my previous post you will see why and the current configuration of this guys site. I spoke with the CIO of the hosting company that is hosting his site and his response was pretty much "I understand where you are coming from, but you have to understand the position I am in. If he is not doing anything illegal then there is nothing that I can do. It's a matter of opinion, and then we get into who's opinion is greater, his yours?" I kindly replied that I was trying to be nice in coming to him and informing him about this site that he is hosting and I will use every means in my arsenal to take this motherfucker down.

Since then they have moved his site onto another hosted cluster. I worked a little last night on trying to figure out where it was moved to but ended up getting side track by the Ciroc vodka that was sitting on my table. I will work on this site more but taking down a website is not as easy as you think. It seems that they have patches a few vulnerabilities that I was trying to exploit. I have reported this site to the local FBI here in Michigan although I don't know how much of a help they will be. I have all weekend to work on this and again will do my best to get this taken down as quickly as I can. I do not need any l33t n00bs emailing or pming me a damn think about what I need to do, K, thanks. As I said there are multiple copies of this configuration that they are using so if I am successful in taking down the site I have no clue how long it will be down before they just fire up another copy of the vm and be right back online again. I am working on a few things.

Sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

The website is hosted in Las Vegas, the IP is 72.46.134.94.

http://websiteoutlook.com/www.chimpout.com

As you will see if you look on the comments on that link, other people aren't pleased..

What in the fuck does this information do? Nothing, I have already told you that I know what company is hosting the site AND that I talked to the CIO as well. :noob:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Some one needs to go bust his shit up. I was never taught about fault tolerance in school. I'm reading up on it now, but still trying to understand how it works.

You need to read up on how VmWare works and the different configurations you can have so you have zero downtime.

super mod? oh lawd the sky is gonna fall. I thought taking down a website was easy lol....I dont know why you havent gotten it done yet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i know this is going to be a long shot, but see if hes using webmin. webmin has a bunch of back doors and its easier then most to crack.

or see if you can log in via ssh, people like that have real common passwords.

i use to run a website on vmware so i feel your pain on trying to see what cluster its on, you cant just take one part down, in five seconds its up on another one.

the guy's a nut job, we can see this, but the hosting co is getting cash money every month, it's going to be hard to convince them to close it down.

just my 2cents.

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit