Breaking news

TeejayBee

Sucks man... Hopefully this is your last accident for awhile and you got them out of the way ;)

Unfortunately they will more than likely fix it. I had a Roush that I wrecked a couple times (once was an illegal clipping my rear end sending me into a devider head on going 50 - obviously they took off) and the other was just me driving like an idiot going 60+ on a curved ramp. The one wreck was 12k in damage and the other was 19k and they fixed it both times. :angry: Hopefully you have better luck!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

damn man you got some bad luck, come home chill out and play some mo fuckin black ops bro :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

damn meade sorry to hear that. I got hit at a redlight once too, i was stopped and the girl hit me goin about 20. Shit gave me whiplash like no other.. I cant imagine 40

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

straight from FB to SMDF...

he says it's totaled, I doubt it

you might be right, i dont know though its pretty bad. Thats funny you say that without even knowing what it looks like though. Its worse then it looks but like i said, overall the car did take it like a champ. I swear that guy had my trunk into my back seats....but both sides can now probably fit a 12" rim if you can picture what i mean about the quarter panels being kinked outward.

anyway, we will see what they say. Headin out right now, tty guys later.

I was rear ended about the same speed in a new Integra about 15 years ago. rear damage is a LOT easier and less expensive to repair than front end damage. They can yank out a twist in under an hour. As long as it's not too tweaked to one side they can fix it. Especially since it's so new, and you ahve put so many aftermarket parts on to it (please tell me you kept receipts...Insurance will add them to the value as long as they are permanent parts, not just sitting in the trunk) I've just been through this a few times before. a 40mph rear end isn't as bad as a 40mph front end collision...I'm certain the Accord is totaled.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

and I keep seeing all these posts about "glad you're alright"...man, I just hope you can move your head in the morning. There's no WAY you're going to work the rest of the week. take it easy for a few days. if you have ANY damage to your neck, and try to power through it, you're going to be miserable for a long time. I hope your neck and back feel better. massage...chiropractor...beer....that should be your mantra for the next week.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Glad to hear that your okay Steve! But if they fix it Tell em you want the them to add the F Sport body package to the lex (the factory body kit for your car like the one on the lex in the video of you posted with rims you wanted)

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

I hit someone going 40 without even hitting the breaks and got sued for 1 million dollars (srs).

Of course they didnt get that much but i was only 18 at the time and shitting bricks. That taught me to grow up fast.

Get plenty of rest Steve, be happy your car got more messed up than you did :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

still hangin in there, i went and got the Tahoe so i can has' a car :D

i will go and get a rental later, they are paying for it so why not......but im gonna rest for a few. Im im not too loopy from my pills, ill get on black ops in a few :drinks:

i really am sore...not lookin forward to tomorrow.

thanks again everyone, i appreciate all the support, like always. B)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

dont let the rental place do ya like they did me. Tried to rent a premium and they stuck me with a dodge avenger and expected me to pay the same price. Well insurance anyways. I was mad as shit I wanted that caddy DTS

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived