that really really sucks. im glad to see you arent all fuxored, yet. (you never know what a nights sleep will do)

all in all the lexus looks like it took the impact very well. +1 for them and safety

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Its looking like a new car to me instead of repair. Id hate to drive in something that I knew was mashed up like that. And im sure he was holding the brakes down good but Id assume that during impact your foot would ATLEAST slip off it. (idk how safety systems work though so idk.

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Its looking like a new car to me instead of repair. Id hate to drive in something that I knew was mashed up like that. And im sure he was holding the brakes down good but Id assume that during impact your foot would ATLEAST slip off it. (idk how safety systems work though so idk.

I watched the video again and I've got to agree with this. I hate to say but I hope they total the thing and you wind up with a new one. After seeing the damage in the video and knowing how much that metal has been bent, if the frame's compromised you're better off and safer off with a new one.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

you know...if it weren't for that roof crumple I'd say they'd fix it...but that ONE crumple tells me they won't bother. motor mounts broken, radiator busted, headlights done, frame bent....front and rear doors are touching....floor pan buckled...car done

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

damn the bad luck bro!!! sorry to hear, wish you a speedy recovery (tomorrow is gonna hurt) and you'll be back on top again soon - glad your not too beat up :drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I would say its a total loss. The car is basically folded up from the back. Crumple zones worked well, though. Glad your not too banged up, Steve. Be ready for some nasty soreness and stiffness in the morning. HOT baths work well along with certain medication.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

totaled imo the crumple zones will not do their job a second time if fixed.

also you will always move forward unless your donkey kongin the brake pedal cause when you get hit interia kicks in and slams you back into the seat.. which in turn more than likely releases your foot from the brake.

sucks major dick steve.. hope you recover soon

Edited by chewie

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I would have to agree in a crash like that. I don't know if lexus implemented the technology but I have seen many frame designs that will fold like that but there is no repairing them. Once the frame is bent it is pretty much building a new car. I know someone who just barely bent the sub frame o his car an it was a complete loss.