biggest waste of custom system ever

lol that system is far from a waste, I would like to have that than 99% of the others on here :shrug:

edit: and that music is a million times ahead of what it would be with rap. Playing that garbage on that would be an insult

I dont know about you but when I heard what he was playing I wanted to be there. I was like fuck I bet thta sounds so good. When you have a great soudning car you find a new found appreciation for something like that. And my car is nowhere near on that level.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The music that is playing in the background is actually the IASCA CD, this truck competes in SQ and Install and does well consistently. Remember SQ is much more difficult to achieve then SPL! I also have met these guys (and girl) and have heard the truck, it is bad ass in every aspect, they even had Kevin Brown work on the paint. Do you even know who Kevin Brown is? Also the guys at the shop are a very intelligent, friendly and talented, there is a reason a lot of their work gets published. You should learn a thing or two about car stereo before you go on bashing a respected shop and competitor.

Too Much Stuff to list .

lol that system is far from a waste, I would like to have that than 99% of the others on here :shrug:

edit: and that music is a million times ahead of what it would be with rap. Playing that garbage on that would be an insult

I dont know about you but when I heard what he was playing I wanted to be there. I was like fuck I bet thta sounds so good. When you have a great soudning car you find a new found appreciation for something like that. And my car is nowhere near on that level.

I would love it. I personally get excited when I listen to my car because the vocals are right in front of me, even if they sound like they are coming from the pedals! :pardon:

I have always loved SQ over SPL just never had the money (or skill) to truly achieve it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The music that is playing in the background is actually the IASCA CD, this truck competes in SQ and Install and does well consistently. Remember SQ is much more difficult to achieve then SPL! I also have met these guys (and girl) and have heard the truck, it is bad ass in every aspect, they even had Kevin Brown work on the paint. Do you even know who Kevin Brown is? Also the guys at the shop are a very intelligent, friendly and talented, there is a reason a lot of their work gets published. You should learn a thing or two about car stereo before you go on bashing a respected shop and competitor.

Well said, Neel

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Nice system, nice truck, and nice owner. I wish my lady was that into audio systems.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

this whole thing has turned very giggle worthy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my old pickup was set up for real sq, probably the best system I ever had and you couldn't even tell I had a sub most of the time. nothing is better than not knowing where your speakers are going by sound. the durango is getting a little make over soon now that I have a job and time to do stuff with it. gonna mix as much sq into it as I can with out swapping my subs out

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

The music that is playing in the background is actually the IASCA CD,

so thats where I heard that before, I only really use that disk for tuning so wasn't sure if that is where I heard that song or not

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived