biggest waste of custom system ever

damn this thread is full of lulz. i kept seeing it jump to the top but never checked it out. casemods sometimes you just need to know when to shut up and stop digging the hole.

i think this truck is badass, ya im not a fan of yellow but i would drive the shit out of it. lucky lady who owns it, good to see you on the forum too bad you were welcomed with this bs thread.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

The music that is playing in the background is actually the IASCA CD, this truck competes in SQ and Install and does well consistently. Remember SQ is much more difficult to achieve then SPL! I also have met these guys (and girl) and have heard the truck, it is bad ass in every aspect, they even had Kevin Brown work on the paint. Do you even know who Kevin Brown is? Also the guys at the shop are a very intelligent, friendly and talented, there is a reason a lot of their work gets published. You should learn a thing or two about car stereo before you go on bashing a respected shop and competitor.

SQ harder then SPL?

I don't really agree. SPL is as hard to get as SQ. (i mean real SPl)

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree on that one

Sound quality is a whole different ballgame than SPL. Go to one sound quality show and you'll see. Everything to do with SQ is harder and requires 3 or 4 times the time and money. Sacrificing everything behind the front seats is all it takes to achieve SPL.

Pilot, I love the truck... Wasn't expecting you to say you owned a civic as well... But I bumped up your thread on 8th.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/i-c-e-electrical-security-navigation/199025-project-fiji-blue-lots-pics.html

Can't wait to see what your plans are for the doors, kicks, dash, etc..... I may end up stealing your ideas though :good:

My build log is in my signature, take a look if you want. KingSUV was the brains behind everything in my build thread. I was lucky enough to work with him and steal some of his tricks B)

OP clarify your gender, I thought you was a dude, but idk now, maybe jealous female?

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Arguing does not amuse me.

Nice system and nice truck.

Would love to see a video of it playing some decent music

Edit: if you go to the first post, you will notice:

"just wait till the music starts playing"

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Common sense would have suggested:

Nice system but the music was not a justification of it's potential

Cmon kids. Use your brain. :)

Also, the car does belong to me. I just find it funny how kids will take anything you say to heart and use it against you. Playing with children's feeble minds DOES amuse me, however.

first off, what the fuck is with you calling everyone "kids" and "children"? what are you? 60 fuckin' years old? second, what kind of jackass is amused by "playing with children's feeble minds"? I would like to go on record as saying your first post made you look dumb, this one on the other hand made you look like a complete douchebag. maybe before you're next post you should learn some social skills, since you are clearly lacking them...

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

you'll find this is actually a great place to hang out and waste some time. Sorry you had to come aboard to defend yourself but as you could see we all had your back.

Thanks for the welcome. Glad I joined up! Nothing to defend really. I've had this truck completed for almost 3 years now and even a trip to SEMA wasn't enough to prove it worthy to some people. There's always gotta be somebody that makes some negative comment...I get it all the time.

get em girl!!! FUCK THE HATERS :Dalso nice truck...very clean work...but one thing...in the vid the dude mentions a Viper alarm system...thats Clifford not Viper...same company...different line...thats like saying its an Escalade EXT when its really an Avalanche.

The dude in the video is my hubby-to-be. :) Either way, the Clifford is coming out of the truck in the next couple of months. ;)

Glad to see you on over here. Too bad it wasn't under a better welcome.I hope you get the chance to but the truck build on here in greater detail. I have seen this truck in detail at the shows and even got the chance to judge it once. It would be nice to showcase the on here work this shop puts out.I have had the chance to get a good listen to it a few times and even with my own source material, and I can say the sound matches the quality of the work. I look forward to hanging out with you and the boys at the next show.Bill

Hey Bill! We're hoping to have a re-tune done on the truck when time allows. Playing with the dash mat and some new 6.5" in the doors. However, we're not sure when we'll get to finishing the Civic, but the DQS is coming out of the truck to go in that car, so we'll have to re-tune when the new processor goes in anyway. I'll work on posting the build threads over the holiday. We'll see you soon, I'm sure!

Welcome to the site..Sorry im a lil late on saying Hello :)... Love the truck its gorgeous and its really awesome to know that there are more females coming out of hiding and getting into car audio heavily :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

can we just ban this dumbass please, i tired of case being on here period... she/he is just a hater and NEVER makes a worthy thread (i havent seen one yet), makes dumbass comments and is just a waste of space...... i lurked for about a year and a half before i even made an account posting anything.. i learn all the basics before i came in and learned what was right from wrong on here. sure i have made SOME dumb post in the beginning and i have got mad or upset, or made a sale thread without prices and N8 corrected me. but did i bitch, no i knew the rules and didnt follow so it was my own fault.

im not saying casemods broke any rules, but its old and no one cares what you have to say if you hate on EVERYTHING you see! i understand your not going to like everything you see in a build but to say you hate just about everything you see, then when someone calls you out you say no i like the system just not the music and do a complete 360.

if your going to have an opinion then stand behind what you said, dont be a hater then try to make it seem like you only dont like the music. then you like the music just not for a demo. you are calling us "kids" and "children" but at least have enough self respect to be able to stand behind what you say. in my eyes no matter if your 5 or 105 if you cant stand behind what you say, then your a child.

CASEMODS=HATER, now can N8 hit this bitch with the ban hammer please i think it will make everyone happier :pardon:

case, if you feel like anything i said is wrong you can argue with me but you know everything i have said is the truth.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

The music that is playing in the background is actually the IASCA CD, this truck competes in SQ and Install and does well consistently. Remember SQ is much more difficult to achieve then SPL! I also have met these guys (and girl) and have heard the truck, it is bad ass in every aspect, they even had Kevin Brown work on the paint. Do you even know who Kevin Brown is? Also the guys at the shop are a very intelligent, friendly and talented, there is a reason a lot of their work gets published. You should learn a thing or two about car stereo before you go on bashing a respected shop and competitor.

SQ harder then SPL?

I don't really agree. SPL is as hard to get as SQ. (i mean real SPl)

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree on that one

Sound quality is a whole different ballgame than SPL. Go to one sound quality show and you'll see. Everything to do with SQ is harder and requires 3 or 4 times the time and money. Sacrificing everything behind the front seats is all it takes to achieve SPL.

People misunderstood me again..And i even said i meant REAL SPL.

Everything above 175-180dB is real SPL, are you still sure SPL is easier then SQ?

You guys talk about SQ on the highest level and then you talk about SPL but not at the highest level...

If i'm talking about SQ it means the people have used months/years to come to their "final" system, to have "perfect" SQ.

And you think getting 180.5 dB on 1 woofer is easier to achieve then that?

We can never agree on what is harder to get, SQ or SPL because they aren't in the same league, not at all.

Or even getting a car above 181db is nutz, no matter how much woofers you use.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Arguing does not amuse me.

Nice system and nice truck.

Would love to see a video of it playing some decent music

Edit: if you go to the first post, you will notice:

"just wait till the music starts playing"

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Common sense would have suggested:

Nice system but the music was not a justification of it's potential

Cmon kids. Use your brain. :)

Also, the car does belong to me. I just find it funny how kids will take anything you say to heart and use it against you. Playing with children's feeble minds DOES amuse me, however.

oh no no no. Dont backpedal now. You constantly talk shit on people. Hell you even talked shit on Steve and his lexus and his civic. Yet you drive a ragged out blazer with a list of equipment that you could pick up at walmart after a grocery run. Do you know why I haven't banned you? Because every once in a while you post something like this and I get to laugh hysterically at the sheer stupidity of someone who thinks they are better than they are. I will say this. The kid comments and the children's feeble minds comments have done you in. We are not children here. If we are, why are you here? You've asked more help of these children than you've given help. IF you are so grown and so smart go start your own forum. You should have plenty of free time now.

images.jpg

golf claps for all

oh and dont try to make a new account. Ill be watching. Since you seem to have a kid fetish maybe ill send your email off to the pedo police too. Wanna see if I'm serious?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived