going to get a job interview at the apple store next week!

Good luck

really hope i get the job! i like my current job but i much rather work at the apple store!

Working at the Apple Store sounds like fun. I'd just dread the days that new products are released. Those stores get PACKED.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

going to get a job interview at the apple store next week!

Good luck

really hope i get the job! i like my current job but i much rather work at the apple store!

Working at the Apple Store sounds like fun. I'd just dread the days that new products are released. Those stores get PACKED.

yeah but it still sounds like more fun than changing tires/wheels & shit at Discount Tire Haha

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Yeah..good point.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm 17 and have been in construction here in cali (OC) for 4 years and want to persue it in college and hopefully own/make my own business by the time I'm 23-24 I'm deeply in love with car audio and by "making a career in car audio" I mean I want to own a shop and pass the knowledge down to other people..that's what will satisfy me the most, that's what I think the best career in car audio is, being able to help other in something you feel passionate about..you know?

is there still such a thing as a career in car audio? I've been doing this for 20 years, and I think I'm the last of a dying breed

good luck...Orange County is a tough place to open a shop...I used to work at a shop in Costa mesa...all i did was Rolls Royce and Ferrari contracts with the dealers because retail was such a challenge...newport Autosound and beach autosound had a lock onit

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I farted

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I'm going to turn 18 and N8 is going to become a daddy.

i get out of high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh im already 18....... ill get my eagle scout award here soon even tho i earned in 2010

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

In Cali, beginning today, carrying a small amount of pot in California is no longer a crime. Unlabeled baked goods will be trans fat-free. And children with pre-existing medical conditions will have better access to insurance.

I didn't think it was a crime under 1 ounce or something along those lines....

Good for the children with medical conditions. They deserve it more than the idiots who think jumping a semi on a street bike (pedal, not petrol) makes them cool with the girls.

It was a misdemeanor...now its just an infraction/$100 ticket...basically like a speeding ticket...that's 28.5g and under...thing is around here in the bay, esp in Frisco you'd probably have to get caught with a lot to have them even write the ticket, I'm talking close to 28.5 because they really don't give a shit, they'll most likely just confiscate it for their own use...I've only got caught with maybe .5-.7 and he just had me stomp it out after searching my car

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

around here, K2/space/spice is considered illegal and is now a schedule I substance. and if you're doing 40+ over the speed limit, you go directly to jail (for 1 year i have heard)

Archived