Edward Lester

[email protected]

“Showtime SPL”

Synopsis

Reality T.V. Show

David strives to become a Goliath of the custom car world. Setting out to prove his skills, our young star must first complete his project car before traveling from city to city to battle against the giants of custom car audio competition.

We start off in the humble garage of Edward Lester (myself, 30)

Documenting the fabrication and install of his latest custom car creation. Focusing on one of the world’s most powerful audio systems, this is the build Edward has dreamt about, the one that he will try and set himself among the elite builders in his field. Pushing to complete it for the big car show and unveil his creation to the world.

Once Edward’s project is completed, he sets out on a journey to prove it’s worth. We shall follow Ed on his roadside adventures as he travels across the country in search of the biggest and baddest cars to battle with. Ed takes us inside the shops of the elite builders he crosses paths with, showcasing their most prized custom cars and most powerful audio systems.

We get acquainted with the fellow builders from across the U.S. before Edward challenges them to a car audio battle at a local car show. Highlighting the local flavor of the host builder’s region, judging the show will be a panel from the host’s own area. Edward must overcome the elite on their own turf.

Towards the end of our journey with Ed, he will come to his biggest challenge yet. He must now challenge the industry’s most prominent competitor, an internet legend in his own right. Showing off what this legend can do, Ed will have to upgrade while on the road using every trick he knows. The competition takes them to the largest showcase ever, SEMA. Ed must triumph here to finally realize his dream.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

i would like it, even if it was just a show and say 2 builders went up against each other with the same car and same equipment. both builders/teams had a dead line to build a the best daily set up.....and if they were judged on looks, creativity, and numbers. NO FARTBOXES and stuff like that.

This sounds like a good idea I would watch it forsure.

yea... plus it would help people realize the right way to do shit............in the past 2 days i have heard why did you order 4 15s you should just get 1 mtx jackhammer those things are the loudest sub out right now ............and then the kid asked me if im doing a sealed or ported box and i said ported to 34 hz and he was like WHY?! sealed get soooo much louder! and then i said if they do why would everyone at comps run a ported box and he was like because its against the rules to have a sealed box!

im tired off hearing sooo much dumb shit! because shows like pimp my ride!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I'd defiantly watch that. I like how it has a good story line, while still pertaining to car audio.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Edward Lester

[email protected]

“Showtime SPL”

Synopsis

Reality T.V. Show

David strives to become a Goliath of the custom car world. Setting out to prove his skills, our young star must first complete his project car before traveling from city to city to battle against the giants of custom car audio competition.

We start off in the humble garage of Edward Lester (myself, 30)

Documenting the fabrication and install of his latest custom car creation. Focusing on one of the world’s most powerful audio systems, this is the build Edward has dreamt about, the one that he will try and set himself among the elite builders in his field. Pushing to complete it for the big car show and unveil his creation to the world.

Once Edward’s project is completed, he sets out on a journey to prove it’s worth. We shall follow Ed on his roadside adventures as he travels across the country in search of the biggest and baddest cars to battle with. Ed takes us inside the shops of the elite builders he crosses paths with, showcasing their most prized custom cars and most powerful audio systems.

We get acquainted with the fellow builders from across the U.S. before Edward challenges them to a car audio battle at a local car show. Highlighting the local flavor of the host builder’s region, judging the show will be a panel from the host’s own area. Edward must overcome the elite on their own turf.

Towards the end of our journey with Ed, he will come to his biggest challenge yet. He must now challenge the industry’s most prominent competitor, an internet legend in his own right. Showing off what this legend can do, Ed will have to upgrade while on the road using every trick he knows. The competition takes them to the largest showcase ever, SEMA. Ed must triumph here to finally realize his dream.

WOW! ED! that would be an amazing show! now all we have to do if find a producer that loves car audio!lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i would like it, even if it was just a show and say 2 builders went up against each other with the same car and same equipment. both builders/teams had a dead line to build a the best daily set up.....and if they were judged on looks, creativity, and numbers. NO FARTBOXES and stuff like that.

Already a show like this in production right now. I don't have the full details, however I have heard some close friends being called in to be part of some teams.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

This sounds like a good idea I would watch it forsure.

yea... plus it would help people realize the right way to do shit............in the past 2 days i have heard why did you order 4 15s you should just get 1 mtx jackhammer those things are the loudest sub out right now ............and then the kid asked me if im doing a sealed or ported box and i said ported to 34 hz and he was like WHY?! sealed get soooo much louder! and then i said if they do why would everyone at comps run a ported box and he was like because its against the rules to have a sealed box!

im tired off hearing sooo much dumb shit! because shows like pimp my ride!

I agree with what your saying, but Pimp My Ride was awesome! And so was that other one with the fat little Italian Guy will something

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

I like OverHaulin's style. I was talking to those producers for my idea but it's a no go. maybe if someone else wants to step up.

My next pick is to present to Funk Flex since I was on Car Wars once.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion