DC Sound Lab

best amp for a level 6 i need some help

The inductive reactance must be enormous for a level 6 to daily soak up what everybody is calling "8-10k"... Have you guys ever clamped these setups? :ehh:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

The inductive reactance must be enormous for a level 6 to daily soak up what everybody is calling "8-10k"... Have you guys ever clamped these setups? :ehh:

basscort on youtube has some videos of the level 6 when he was testing it

he had 10k on it and blew it at 12k

when i bought the sub i was talking to rusty and he told me i can run 8k no problem on the level 6 shit the sub weighs 120 lbs man shit throw my back out when i went to pick it but its a beast

Out of those 2 the sd..but why not get a dc 5k...per coil :)

im all the way down in brasil the best brands here are the stetsom the SD and Trampas if i was in the US that would be a good idea thanks for the opinion man

just wondering why can you have a sub shipped to you but not an amp?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

SD has been proven time and time again by NON tards.. same with stetsom... you will get people who will bash the amps but never ran them...

I would go with SD for the simple fact they are power houses and i think they tested a 8k doing over 10k at 14v or something, it was crazy

*edit

there is also more than 1 way to run more than 1 power and ground to a amp with 1 input..

i know, but why make it harder for the consumer?

and not sure if i read that correctly, but are you calling me a retard?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No, there have been tons of people who bought these amps and didnt read the instruction manual, they dont realize these are full range amps and fry their tinsels then claim it was the amps fault because they were fucktards...

8000+w through tinsels at 4000+hz wouldnt be nice, would it?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i understand that, but what can they actually handle, rms... continuously.... I believe they must suffer from impedance rise like a motherfucker. I know the inductive reacatnce is high as hell on that big ass coil...

They are bad-ass, no doubt, but I know there are some othe factors here.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

SD has been proven time and time again by NON tards.. same with stetsom... you will get people who will bash the amps but never ran them...

I would go with SD for the simple fact they are power houses and i think they tested a 8k doing over 10k at 14v or something, it was crazy

*edit

there is also more than 1 way to run more than 1 power and ground to a amp with 1 input..

thanks for the info man very help full

and 14 v 10k not bad at all

i just wanted to get you guyes opinions to help me out

belive it or not but this is my frist system so theres a whole bunch of questions ima be asking thanks

No, there have been tons of people who bought these amps and didnt read the instruction manual, they dont realize these are full range amps and fry their tinsels then claim it was the amps fault because they were fucktards...

8000+w through tinsels at 4000+hz wouldnt be nice, would it?

That sub could never see that kind of wattage at 4kHz. I know what you are saying about responsible users and I agree there are too many novices playing with multiple KW these days

Edited by VOPA

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

thats why stetsom and soundigital had such a bad name a few months ago, before SD became a partner of the site...

everyone and their uncle was bashing both of them, now no one wants to say a word.. funny how that stuff works

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones