Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

A 250 would still ride with you on it, the problem you have it balance. I'm only 180 and I can throw a 250 around like it's nothing

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Go ahead for the R1. It is a really nice bike, and i love yamaha

Dude the guy is a beginner there is no rhyme or reason he needs to get onto an R1 (that will run with a Hayabusa) and try to kill himself i would stick to 750cc tops for starting out and I only say 750 because of your larger stature bro...

If you have any real questions hit me up by way of PM :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

a hayabusa would be a better starter bike than an R1 or gsxr 1000, do I need to post vids of people that thought they could handle the 1k first shot?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

bring on the flamin' =@

but I say go for the busa. I have an 06 hayabusa le. bigger bike, wider, does have some weight and I was more reckless on my GSX1000R's than this thing. only pulls the wheel when you want it to. my 1000's would come up when you just went to pass. and with your weight raising the center of gravity, think youd spend alot of time on one wheel just leaving the intersection. a busa would handle you weight better, more comfortable with your hight, and no need to upgrade later.

I had 2 buells. both 2001 lightning X1's. (for my dad and I)and never had them both out of the shop at once......biggest piles of shit, biggest waste of money, traded them BOTH for a gsx750r. so disappointed in the power, bought my first 1000. had 2 1000's before buying my busa, and this is the smoothest riding, easiest to handle bike ever!!! ALOT of power when you want it, but not nearly as aggressive as the 1000.

no experience with the r1, aprilla, or the cbr's, but would say they are all nice bikes. (but being a busa guy, have to bash the ZX14R..........lol)

OKAY....ready for my "what the hells wrong with you" flames......... :drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

blablabla..

What's your reasoning against the Buell bikes if you don't mind me asking? And I'm thinking that something in the 600 - 750cc range might be for me too. Again I'm trying to learn and I don't want to start off with something too powerful. The only reason I was looking at a 1000cc bike was because of my size and I didn't want to feel as if I was stressing the motor out of a 600 or 750cc bike because of my heavy frame.

Because the build quality isn't good, the way it handles is close to awfull.

I don't like the power delivery, it's not smooth and has no power at higer rpm's.

It breaks down a lot.

At the people advising a hayabusa, i understand why but really this is overKILL...

Hayabusa is too powerfull for beginners eventhough it doesn't has a agressive power deliviry.

Honda CBR600 would be the best choice for you imho.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Thanks guys for all the feedback. I'm gonna try in the next few weeks visit some of my local bike shops to get some options. Like someone said here, I need to at least sit of a few of these bikes to figure out if I like the feel (comfort) of the riding position on these bikes. I'm sure I'll find the one that's right for me. I wanted to be different and go with a non Japanese bike, but it sounds like for me the best beginner bike to go with is a Japanese bike.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

japan knows what they are doing with sport bikes, being different for the sake of being different is only going to get you a worse choice

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Here's my bike, its a 01 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R and its plenty fast for me right now, my engine blew around 20,xxx miles from having the wrong person work on it, but now i have another motor in it that had about 6k miles on it and this thing is like a whole new bike. This used to be my moms bike but now she rides a Ninja ZX10 and my dad Rides a ZX12-R. My bro has a 750 Gixxer tho, im a big fan of the Gixxers. but i love my ninja.

201063950.jpg

I say start on something like an 600 or 750 if you are still kinda iffy about it, but if you are completely 100% confident in yourself and your riding skills then start out on whatever you feel comfortable riding.

I have an R1 and a ZX10R and can say....I started on a daytona triumph 675....it depends on the person.

Can get a daytona too, awesome bikes to learn basics, styling, and get some speed. Or a ninja es250...looks and styling but low enough torque for a beginner.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived