finkster Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I pay 175 a month for a 93 just liability. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
bigmescan Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 Shit past 10 yrs I have lost my DL 4 times and I have pain over $25k to get them back and what's funny about it last time they where suspended DMV said we sent you a notice informing me and I said I never received and she said like we never heard that excuse before and repeated my addy and I said maam that's my old addy and she said well its the most current one and I said maam here's a copy of my I'd and it has new addy and I said maam this was updated 1yr ago and I got my. License back 6 months ago so how the HELL is it current and then I slam my hand down on desk and then I was escorted out. If I had my gun on me that day I would have shot that lady in her uterus. Its just a fukkin money racket SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bassHZ Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 how did it get suspended and u not knowing:?
Baydestrian Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 where in cali you moving to? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
hershy314 Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 how did it get suspended and u not knowing:? thats a good question, according to the insurance rep all i need to do is get a sr-22 and im good. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 where in cali you moving to? near fremont, gotta find a panera bread so that way i can transfer jobs. got a friend who live in santa rosa and another near russian river or something like that. i actually used to live in sebastopol http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
JaM Customs aka mprete Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 im in IL and i pay 2k a year. and im 20 yo with 1 accident that never got to my insurance, and a few tickets that never effected it. i have also been getting a "good student" discount. i will be 21 in about a week and a half and my insurance is going down to 1600 a year. crazy if you ask me, but i have full coverage on a dodge ram 2500 pick up.... what a rip off though.... 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
hershy314 Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 im in IL and i pay 2k a year. and im 20 yo with 1 accident that never got to my insurance, and a few tickets that never effected it. i have also been getting a "good student" discount. i will be 21 in about a week and a half and my insurance is going down to 1600 a year. crazy if you ask me, but i have full coverage on a dodge ram 2500 pick up.... what a rip off though.... the year of the truck would have something to do with it, but i agree 1600-2000 a year is too damn much. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Emoxihax Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 20 here in maryland, paying $150 a month for my insurance, fkin stupid 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
thesilve15 Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 i dont consider payin over 100 a month cheap at all haha i live in cali and im paying $222 a month....$100 a month is only wishful thinking
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.