So I wrecked my car the other day..

No the chick took off she didnt even stop, I didnt get a ticket just a citation but oh well it happens.

So she saved her swerving?

why the fuck weren't you wearing your seatbelt on a day where the roads would obviously be terrible? wow.

Oh boy, here we go. :shrug:

how do you manage to spin out a fwd car?

any way I did basically the same thing but no damage

bald tires plus 20mph = not avoiding ditch

0311001758.jpg

if you look my tracks are going straight in, bastard slid sideways

most important thing is your not dead, did the chick stop at least?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

damn OP that's weird because just the other day I was talking to my friend about how I was going about 45 to 50 down a well traveled road yesterday and in one section of the road for about 600 feet was nothing but about 5 inches of mushy slush from the snow. So I slowed down to about 35, well this chick in the oncoming lane started sliding a little bit so she went in the center of the road knowing I was heading right towards her and she proceeded to go further into my lane well to avoid having a head on collision I had to get right on the edge of the road and ditch. I went past her and started turning my wheel slowly to get out of the drift well I hit a slick spot and it shot me to the left I turned the wheel to the right and started straightining out then hit anothe slick spot and that one sling shotted me into the ditch. I was not wearing my seat belt, didnt hit my head or anything and I looked back at my subs and well if I didnt have the amp strapped onto the box the box would have came flying forward and hit the back of my seat. When I got out of my car I looked and my back tires were 5 feet in the air. It looked as if my car had been totaled, but it still started and theres no leaks or anything else its all cosmetic damage. The cop ended up giving me a citation for failure to control. And he didnt state that the section I was on was hazardous nor was I avoiding a head on collision. And when I drove on the road I wrecked on today the area was perfectly clear and you couldnt even tell there was snow on that section of road...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

She slid a bit but straightend out and stayed in my lane the entire time. And I hit a slick spot causing my car to no longer have traction, its not my error that a slick spot put me in the ditch. And the EMS crew almost put their Squad in the ditch on that same spot earlier and she wasnt surprised that I was.

Well at least you are ok. It sounds good to say stay put and let her hit you but without a seatbelt on, a head on at 35 + 35 = 70mph I doubt you would have walked away. Sucks the cop didn't believe you but they deal with people lying to them all day everyday so it's understandable.

Nothing but its hilarious b/c I started to read it again before I realized what he did there

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived