Your girl and car audio

Hey all, my girl is rather afraid of loud music, I'm not quite old enough to own a car yet, but I'm gunna be sure my first system is loud enough to blow her ass outta the seat! So I wana know how you introduced your girls/wives to car audio! How'd you do it? What system were you running? How'd she react? (Funny stories ftw!!) and does she have beat in her whip now?? She help you work on your car? (wish i could find a girl that'd do that...)

I once went on a few dates with a girl around the time I had my HHR at 153s. I never turned it on for her until she asked for it.

I played for 3 seconds till she begged me to turn it off. That was the last date we had and I never heard from her again.

Then my ex in 2008 helped me build my car for dB Drag Finals and went with me and helped me in the lanes.

My GF now helps me film my showtime SPL videos, I taught her how to build woofers, she loves this stuff.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Hey all, my girl is rather afraid of loud music, I'm not quite old enough to own a car yet, but I'm gunna be sure my first system is loud enough to blow her ass outta the seat! So I wana know how you introduced your girls/wives to car audio! How'd you do it? What system were you running? How'd she react? (Funny stories ftw!!) and does she have beat in her whip now?? She help you work on your car? (wish i could find a girl that'd do that...)

I once went on a few dates with a girl around the time I had my HHR at 153s. I never turned it on for her until she asked for it.

I played for 3 seconds till she begged me to turn it off. That was the last date we had and I never heard from her again.

Then my ex in 2008 helped me build my car for dB Drag Finals and went with me and helped me in the lanes.

My GF now helps me film my showtime SPL videos, I taught her how to build woofers, she loves this stuff.

she wasnt worth it then

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

My girl loves my system but she can't handle it long she said it makes her sick to her stomach. There ws one time though some dude in a POS with no beat was blaring some slim thug and it sounded horrible and we both laughed then SHE actually turned mine up to embarrass the dude I thought that was pretty cool. She does what she can to help when putting stuff in and what not, that extra pair of hands is always useful.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

momma meade has a tahoe. duh guys. lol. pretty sure she rocks the f-150 and i dont think she has bumps. she seems cool as hell in my book though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I put subs under the front seats just for her...there are several occasions she's had to pull over to "finish" so she doesn't wreck...my wife loves me :D

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

My gf thinks its awesome that I have a hobby I enjoy and thinks the technical side is cool but she's not a fan of it actually playing lol. She also doesn't mind when I drop a few bills on something either which doesn't bother me at all lol

this ftw mine is the same way as ling as mine sounds clean and its all muddy my gf likes it loud (for a little bit)

I put subs under the front seats just for her...there are several occasions she's had to pull over to "finish" so she doesn't wreck...my wife loves me :D

:peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

my girls likes my bass...she tries to help when she can (more or less grabbing me a tool or holding a light) but she likes it. ive caught her plugging her ears a few times and complaining about her back itching.

she has a sub in her car...a little baby DC 8 :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived