Your girl and car audio

I found my girl at hooters. She was bartending behind the bar I asked her if she needed a ride home and she said yes then she got into my blazer...by the time I dropped her off she was hooked. At the time I was running 4btl 18s with one 4kw. She said "it was loud but it could be louder". So I got a SD8k and she said it was loud but after a month she said it could be louder. No I have a 16k on the way. She loves it I guess that's what I'm sayin. She helps me every step of the way now.

pics of hooters girl...or banned :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Mine was at bestbuy and fell in love with a p2's excurtion... *dirty jokes start now* ... So I won her a pair at a show and she loves the quality aspect of audio. But that is about it. :D gotta love her still. Gonna upgrade her to an n2.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

my girl says when our kid comes im quitting this stupid waste of money hobby, i told her i might trade/sell the kid for an amp................ and i should have seen it coming, but i got slapped pretty good..

i wouldnt have said that if she didnt say stupid, its not stupid its like telling a cigarette addict to stop smoking

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

my girl heard me coming before she even seen me... she instantly fell in love with the car, and now she is 100% into car audio, she has sat in mine, and showed no reaction *because shes used to it, but i do 154db at the headrest...* and hanks 48 10s and was slightly amused :)

waiting for her to hear hanks 160 and boilers, and maybe eric alexander if I can ever get him to call me back....

and shes going to have 4 15s in a wall with 6kw hopefully done by the summer

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Best quote from trem pro

My girl said it's me or car audio I said Ive had to make a harder choice at a vending machine lmoa car audio wins

you HACKED the fuck outta that one haha

that is Terry Brocks and his exact quote is

"Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and DB Drag....I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine."

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

my girl hates it :-( she cant even listen to my 300watt 2x P1s sais its to much bass when i dont even go full ... hates that i talk about it all the time, hates that im always working on my car ... she says you dont need bass for dean martin and piano classical so GTFO with it ..... all well i love her still ..... i guess

my girl heard me coming before she even seen me

Damn, I didn't know Sonys got down like that. Lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

my ex hated my music when i first started dating her, but the more we cruised around or went places she let me play it. She ended up really starting to like it. She would sit with me and look on SMD when she was over at my house too. lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

hahaha^^^^ amen. I know not to do anything stupid (young as I may be :pardon: ) but I have had to put up with a lot of her girly movies and typical bitchy shit, just starting to seem like the right time for payback, ya know? Anyone been able to get their girls to wear audio stuff? (like DC, kicker, etc shirts) I've always wanted a pic of my girl in a DC shirt laying on my uncles 350z. It's pretty awesome to see guys with significant others that are into the things they are, but my girl did start watching and taking up hockey after she saw me play, so maybe audio is in the cards for the future :peepwall:

My girl rocks the Ficaraudio.com sweatshirt :yahoo: she wears it atleast half the week washes it then again puts it on

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived