Forevrbumpn Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 hmmm... Believable to some extents Maybe they just have videos of them screwing on there too? Would be nice though for a cure for prostate, just odd for it to come out like this all of a sudden I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
skittlesRgood Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 bullshit. if they were that close to curing cancer. they would have backup files somehwere. and if they were to stupid to back up the files, then they deserve to get robbed. i wouldnt say they deserved it, but if they were that stupid then how would they cure cancer? unless they didnt want a backup to get... stolen lol. if they did it once they should be smart enough to remember what they did again. its not like all they had to do was add some salt. its years and years of research. all the complex calculations and formulas from the past, what, 5-10 years. not a chance they would remember it. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
korey_hofer Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 no one who buys a mac book is smart enough to cure cancer /thread lol previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
huh?do-what? Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 the video shows her giving a reach around to a spider monkey. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 They might of had info to cure a certain type of cancer, maybe. Still, I would think they would of been smart enough to back everything up. Or at least know how to figure it out again.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 So I youtubed, found the video, which is 6 days old. Seems they have a 1000 dollar reward for the cure of cancer laptop. Rofl. That's it?! 1000 dollar for possibly the cure for prostate cancer? Are you fucking kidding me?
94retta(219) Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 Watch they will end up dieing in a few days. I to call bullshit tho. 2 people have all there data saved on one computer? Were are the people funding all this? Imo she seems like a attention whore.. Thats all i think this is. BUILD LOG
inm Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 $1000 reward? What a shitty reward for a (more than) $1000 laptop, with (supposedly) priceless information on there. Whoever stole it would make more money selling it to someone else then turning it back in saying they "found it" from someone. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Ford302Redneck Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 I'm loling at this really. I honestly think it may have priceless data but nowhere near a real cure for cancer on it. I just think the people are upset all their work is gone, even though it should of been back up a 100 times in a few years.
Chode69 Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 i dont think they will ever have a "cure" for cancer...they make more money treating it than curing it NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.