Mikesmith0890 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I love me some Apple pie. 1 gallon apple juice 1 gallon apple cider (the kind they carry year round, I use Indiana Summer at Wal-Mart) 2 cups Sugar 2 cups Brown sugar (can use all 4 cups sugar or any combo of the 2 you want) 1 Bundle of cinnamon sticks Fifth of Everclear Mix apple juice, cider, sugar and cinnamon sticks in a large pot. bring to a boil until cinnamon sticks lose flavor and unroll. Remove from heat and let cool. Add Everclear. Serve hot, warm, cold, anyway you want it. Tastes like a liquid apple pie. *Note* If you find this is a bit strong, you can add an extra half gallon of each apple juice and apple cider, and also add 2 cups of whatever you using (sugar/brown sugar/mix of both) I find this way a good way to keep drinking it ALLLLLLL Night. The everclear can hit you unexpectedly though, pretty funny watching some people lol AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
tonedeaf Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Sprite, niquel (night), vodka, and blue powerade. Add some everclear if you got it. We've added bawls energy drink/monster before and it gets you fucked up. Moonshine is also ftw. Osamio...ive had that mix twice before...sweet taste and fucks you up for quite awhile.
smokeumtires Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Capn N Coke Capn N Sprite Capn N Orange soda Capn Redbull N Vodka And Tequila and tabasco
finkster Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 This is my own version of a broken down golf kart. .5 ounce tripe sec, .5 ounce amaretto, .5 ounce melon, dash lime juice, dash sprite. That is usually what i will make at the bar for people that want something different. I also make rocket pops if I have enough time to layer it. I drink Blue Moon for now though, and also cherry cheese pie shots. I think I put the recipe for that in murpheys pub. Apple sauce shots are awesome too. Apple, goldschlauger, aftershock. They are tough to get perfect. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Maticus Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Southern Comfort + Dr.Pepper. Of course Redbull and Jager. Jager and any energy drink. Vodka and any energy drink.
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 my favorite mixed drink is a tie between goldschlager mixed with cherry coke, vs moonshine mixed with water, vs peppermint schnapps mixed with diet pepsi. Owner of BigAss Ports
LT.Smoke Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 whats your favorite mixed drink? post a recipe if you want. personally i like the adios motherfuc*er. basicly a long islang but sweeter. lookin for some new good drinks to try tho so what does everyone else drink? or if you only drink beer, whats your favorite beer? ive been goin for moosehead or kirin iciban lately. Grape poweraide...poor out half, add 2 shots of tequila, 1 bottle of robitussin, and as many grape jolly ranchers will fit. let dissolve over night. No offense but this is the p***Y version of Lean LOL... My drinks of choice are as follows Grey Goose and Rockstar Punched Rum Runner blue motorcycle (dui) w/o sour mix Bud Light American Honey Cap'n Morgan Private stock Crown and Dr. Pepper Cherry Ancient Age and Pepsi Moonshine(AppleJack) Scooby Snack Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
bumpinTL364 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Caribou Lou FTW!! (pineapple, malibu, 151) saki bombs are also up there for me...fav beer would be Heineken or Sam Adams Boston Lager masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 my favorite mixed drink is a tie between goldschlager mixed with cherry coke, vs moonshine mixed with water, vs peppermint schnapps mixed with diet pepsi. I'm jealous Ben, you get good moonshine over there. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.