Jump to content

06 Civic System Build-**New SUBS & Updates 07-16-12**


Recommended Posts

Posted

i love the civic sedans... coupes not so much very nice build keep it coming

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Nicely done bro. I'm not a big fan of Hondas/Imports but its clean and well done. Those DC 10s looks BEEFY too! Keep up the good work and remember to post lots of pictures!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

Nicely done bro. I'm not a big fan of Hondas/Imports but its clean and well done. Those DC 10s looks BEEFY too! Keep up the good work and remember to post lots of pictures!

not doing 2 10's I'm doing a single level 3 15"...just posted the pics for reference to what the CF dust cap looks like

Thanks!

Posted

i love your build bro. I tell everyone, i dont care how BIG and CRAZY it is.......when i see a system i look more at what sort of care was taken in the install. Taking your time and doing it RIGHT is way more important then shoving as much stuff as you can in a car and calling it cool :D

nice job so far!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Thanks Steve & everyone else.

That has been my #1 goal is to keep it clean, take my time and do it right!

I'm sure it will be a modest upgrade from my single 12" and coaxial speakers, which was barely 700rms.

Thanks for all the comments keep them coming and I hope to have more pics soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 946 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...