VOTING CLOSED ON THIS THREAD PLEASE SEE NEW POLL!!

I'm not feeling the drivers above the dash. Other then that, fill the dash full of drivers :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I like it, but agree, the speakers above may be too much. What about mounting them like you said you were going to do the tweets? In the dash facing up to the windshield. Just those two 8s. :drinks:

I'm loving the rest though! Oh and yea, it's up to Trippi..your BFF lol

EDIT: and I doubt he will buy more speakers. Unless he has 4s or 6.5s or 5.25s already, I doubt he buys more...or would he? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

It just seems like everyone us going for monster pillar speakers. Id take the ones from the pillars an mold then in the dash firing up.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

It just seems like everyone is going for monster pillar speakers. Id take the ones from the pillars an mold them in the dash firing up.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

maybe you could do something like

IMG_0254.JPG

Ooh my G !!!

This is scarry ! Hope it is loud !!!!!!!!!

Do it for Trippi like he wants.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I'm trying to upload a few pix i just took that show the view sittin on driver "seat" looking through window and closer up of sides where the speaker goes "up" above dash to a pillar area.

to answer some questions:

there is not enough room to fit the three sideways and one in console (what I wanted to do).

he will not do anything smaller than 8" speakers (he gets picked on about that from the "battle" guys from deephitters... lol)

Just ask yourself, what would JJ do?

If you don't know what I mean, ignore me......another post from SMD

PULSE, you don't have too many options with the size and number of drivers you need. I don't see problem with the pillar drivers, it's an Extreme build.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

Archived